Unbinded

Caroline's POV
    I woke up, and Nik is still sleeping. I traced his tattoo, and then got the feeling to puke. I sped to the bathroom, and puked in the toilet. After I puked, I brushed my teeth, and went back into the room. Nik is still sleeping.

   I went to the closet, and put on my shorts, my white lace crop top, and my black heels. I walked downstairs, and to the kitchen. I grabbed two blood bags and drank them. Kol came into the kitchen and said, " Hungry, momma?"

  I said, " Stop. You aren't calling me that."

He said, " Why? It's true. You are a momma to be."

   Marcellus came into the kitchen, and said, " What is he talking about?"

  Kol said, " Oh. Your parents didn't tell you."

  Marcellus said, " Didn't tell me what?"

  I said, " I'm pregnant."

  He smiled, and hugged me. He said, " Really?"

I said, " Yeah. So you're not upset?"

  He said, " Nope. Why would I be?"

  I said, " I didn't think you wanted a baby sister, or brother."

  He said, " Of course, I want one. I didn't think you could get pregnant."

  I said, " We thought so to. Apparently I'm also half wolf. My wolf side has been binded for a thousand years."

Kol said, " Speaking of that, Davina can undo the binding spell."

  I said, " When?"

  He said, " Tonight."

  I said, " Great. Marcellus, where were you last night?"

  He said, " With Josh. We went out to the bar."

  I nodded. I said, " If your father comes down, tell him that I'm running an errand."

  They nodded. I sped to the bayou. I walked in the camp. I seen Aiden, the alpha, talking to Josh, his boyfriend. I walked over, and said, " Aiden."

  Aiden said, " What do we owe the pleasure?"

  I said, " Oh! Don't act all innocent. Why are the vampires, and the wolves fighting?"

  He said, " Josh came to talk to me about it. We decided to keep to ourselves."

  I said, " Alright. Josh, where were you last night?"

Josh hesitated, and said, " With Marcel."

I heard his breathing hitch, and I said, " You're lying. Who was Marcellus with?"

  Josh looked at Aiden for help, but said, " He had a date, with Sophia."

  I said, " The vampire Sophia, the new one?"

  Josh nodded. I sped out of the bayou, and went to 'Rousseau's.' I seen Sophia by the bar. I walked over, and said, " Sophia, is it?"

  She turned towards me, and said, " Yes. You are?"

  I said, " Oh, I'm Caroline Mikaelson. The queen of New Orleans. Also Marcel's Mother."

She said, " How are you marcel's mother?"

  I said, " My husband, and I rescued Marcel. We raised him, as our own."

  She said, " Oh."

  I looked into her eyes, and said, " So, tell me about you."

  She said, " Im an orphan, and a vampire. Nothing interesting."

  I said, " Alright. Forget about meeting me."

  She nodded, and I sped to the house. I walked into the courtyard, and seen Marcellus, and Nik sitting in the courtyard. I sat down next to Nik, and pecked his cheek. I said, " So, I had a talk with Josh, earlier. Want to tell me why you didn't tell us you had a date with Sophia?"

He said, " I didn't want you to make a big deal out of it, and don't kill her."

I said, " She's nice, and sweet."

He said, " You talked with her?"

I said, " Yes. Don't worry, she won't remember our conversation."

He said, " She isn't the one, anyway. We won't be going out anymore."

I said, " Alright."

Nik said, " Love, Davina, and Kol are in the ballroom, setting up for the spell."

I said, " Alright."

We went to the ballroom, and there is a salt circle. Davina said, " Stand in the circle."

I did as told. Davina gave me an elixir, and I drank it. She started chanting, and I felt different, than normal.

I soon felt the wolf in me be released. Davina said, " It's done."

I said, " Awesome."

An hour later, I went upstairs. I got a shower, and then put one of Nik's shirts on. I laid in bed, and scrolled through my phone. Nik came in, and got his shower.

Ten minutes later, he came out, and over to me. He grabbed my phone out of my hands, and I said, " Nik, I was doing something on that."

He looked at it, and smirked. He said, " Katerina, and you are texting. You both live in the same house!"

I rolled my eyes, and said, " Sometimes, you shouldn't tell someone something, when there is a house full of prying ears."

He put my phone on the bedside table, and laid in bed beside me. He said, " I love you, and my littlest love."

He put his hand on my flat stomach, and smiled. I said, " I love you, Nik."

I kissed his lips, and then laid my head on his bare chest. I soon fell asleep.