We're Done

Caroline's POV
    It has been six months, since I found out I'm pregnant. I am 7 months along. Everything is great, other than Nik being out every night, lately. We found out that the baby is a tribrid. Part vampire, part wolf, and part witch.

   Anyway, I woke up, and Nik isn't in bed. I got out of bed, and put on my black dress with my red heels. My jeans don't fit anymore.

  I went downstairs to the kitchen, and drank three blood bags. I've been extra thirsty.

   I walked to the courtyard, and talked with Marcellus, Kol, and Davina.

   Two hours later, I got up, and went for a walk, Kol followed me. We were walking by a bar, and Kol said, " Let's go this way."

  I said, " Why?"

  He kept looking at the bar, inside. I looked and there was Nik with some girl.

  Kol said, " Caroline. No reason for you to get stressed."

  I didn't listen, and went inside. Nik had his arm around the girls shoulder.

  I went over and said, " So, this is where you've been every night. Leaving your pregnant wife."

  Nik stood up, and said, " Love."

  I said, " Don't."

  I walked out of the bar, and said, " Kol, let's go."

  Nik grabbed my arm, and said, " Love, let me explain."

  I said, " Don't even bother. I get it, you are tired of being tied down for eternity. Well, now you can do whatever the hell you want. I'm going to be staying at the plantation house. I'm not going to cut you out of our child's life, but we won't be together."

  I walked towards the house, and Kol followed me. He said, " Darling. Are you sure about this?"

  We walked inside and said, " Yes and no."

I went upstairs to my room, and packed my things. Kol came in, and said, " I'm staying with you."

  I said, " Kol. What about Davina?"

  He said, " She can come with.

  I said, " Kol, I can't have you stay with me. I will be fine."

  Kol said, " Don't even think about it. I'm coming with you."

  He went to pack his things, and I finished packing my things.

   Ten minutes later, Kol came back, and grabbed my bags. I said, " I can carry them."

  He said, " You are pregnant. You shouldn't have to carry, things."

  I rolled my eyes, and we walked downstairs.

    We got stopped by Bekah, Marcellus, Stefan, Mikael, Elijah, Kat and Davina. Marcellus said, " Where are you going mom?"

  I said, " I'm going to be staying at the plantation house for a little bit. Nik and I had an argument."

  Davina said, " We will come visit. You both."

   Elijah said, " Kol is going too."

  Kol said, " Yes, brother. I will make sure she is alright."

   Kol, and I went out to his mustang. He put my bags in his car, and I got in. We drove to the plantation house.

  We got out of the car, and Kol insisted on carrying my bags up to my room.

   After I finished unpacking, I got a shower, and put on my pjs. I sat against the headboard, and turned on the TV.

  Kol came in wearing his pjs, and has a bowl of popcorn in his hand.

  I said, " What are you doing in here?"

  He said, " Movie night."

  I said, " Why?"

He said, " You could use some company."

  I said, " I'm fine, Kol. Seriously. Nik made his choice. He decided I'm not good enough anymore. I just have to live with it."

  He sat down beside me, and put the bowl in between us. We turned on a movie, and ate popcorn.

  Kol is actually an amazing friend. After three movies, he went to his room, and I went to sleep.

Nik's POV
   I killed the people in the bar, out of anger.

  I sped to the house. Mikael said, " What did you do, Niklaus?"

  I said, " I made a mistake."

  I went up to my room, and none of her things are here. It's all my bloody fault.