Salvatore Party

Caroline's POV
   I woke up, and put on my jeans, my blue crop top, and my black boots. I walked downstairs, and grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it. I went outside, and got in my car, and drove to the mall.

I arrived at the mall, and got out of my car. I went inside, and started shopping. My phone buzzed, and it is Bonnie.

B- Party tonight?

C- You know it. Where at?

B- Stefans house. At 7.

C- be there.

I put my phone in my purse, and went into a couple more shops. I found a dress to wear tonight. It's a purple, dress, that stops mid thigh. I stopped, and got something to eat, then shopped some more.

   I got in my car, and drove to the house. I got out of my car, and walked inside the house with my shopping bags. I made some dinner, and ate it. I went upstairs, and got a shower. I put on my dress, with my purple heels. I still had the necklace, Niklaus had made for me around my neck. I never take it off.

I grabbed my clutch, and put my phone in it. I walked downstairs, and out the front door. I got in my car, and drove to the Boarding house. There was loud music playing, and a bunch of people walking into the house. I parked my car, and walked to the front door. I walked in, and looked for Bonnie.

I found her by the kegs. I got a red solo cup of beer, and took a sip. I said, " Hey, Bon."

She smiled, and said, " Hey. Have you seen Elena?"

I said, " No."

She nodded. She said, " Why don't you ever take that necklace off?"

I said, " Did I ever tell you the story behind it?"

She shook her head, and I said, " Well, Klaus had given it to me. We had a date by a lake, and he grabbed a piece of bark, and carved N+C, in it. So, we always knew we would always be together."

She nodded. I looked around for Elena, and found her by a dark haired guy, with Icey blue eyes. I said, " Bon, she's over there."

I pointed to where Elena is, and Bonnie said, " Whos the guy?"

I said, " I don't know. She seems to be flirting with him."

Bonnie said, " How can you tell?"

I said, " She's twirling her hair, and blushing. It's pretty obvious that she seems to like him."

   Bonnie said, " Hey, can I talk to you outside?"

  I said, " Yeah."

  We went out the back door, and on the patio. I said, " What is it, Bon?"

  She said, " Well, I think I might be psychic or something. My grams says we are witches, but they aren't real."

  I said, " Is there a point to this?"

  She said, " Yeah. Yesterday, when I shook Stefan's hand, all I seen was blood, and dead bodies everywhere. It just a second, but it gave me a bad vibe off of him."

  I said, " It's probably nothing. Stefan seems nice, sweet, and hot."

   She laughed and said, " You're probably right."

  We went back into the party, and got some refills, and went to dance. Elena soon came over, and danced with us. It was a fun night.

    Four hours later, everyone was starting to leave. Elena, Bonnie, and I headed for the front door, when an hand caught my arm. I turned around, and it was Stefan. He said, " Can we talk?"