Girls Night

Caroline's POV
I woke up, and didn't feel Niklaus in bed. I sat up, and felt a breeze. The balcony doors are open. I got up, and put on Nik's shirt from last night, and walked out onto the balcony. I put my hands on his back, and he turned around in my arms. He said, " What are you doing up?"

I said, " You weren't in bed."

He said, " Sorry, love. Just thinking."

I said, " Thinking about what."

He said, " Elijah had found a way to save the doppelgängers life."

I said, " That's great. So what's the problem?"

He said, " It's just usually when I would just kill someone without even caring, but with you here. I just can't help but thinking that she has a family."

I said, " Since, Elijah found a way to save the doppelgängers life, then use that."

He said, " The potion is over 500 years old."

I said, " Usually potions don't have an expiration date."

He said, " You're right."

I kissed his lips, and he picked me up, and carried me into our room. He set me down on the bed, and kissed my neck. I couldn't help but see the clock on the bedside table. It was six thirty in the morning. I pushed him off of me, and scurried around the room for my clothes from yesterday. He said, " What are you doing?"

I said, " I have to go to school."

He said, " Come back to bed, and forget about that."

I said, " I can't. I have a big exam today."

He said, " You could just compel the teachers."

I said, " No."

I got dressed, and he came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I wrapped mine around his neck. I said, " I have to go."

He said, " Alright, love."

He kissed my lips, and he tried to make it last. I pulled away, and flashed out of our room. I went downstairs and Rebekah, and Kol were just heading out the door. Rebekah said, " Are you going to move your stuff here?"

I said, " Yeah, after school."

She nodded. We decided to carpool, and we got in my car, and I drove to school. Kol said, " Lovely car."

I said, " No, you can't drive it."

He said, " I didn't even say a such thing."

I laughed. We were running late, so I couldn't go home and change my clothes. We arrived at school, and got out of my car. We walked inside, and got our books out of our lockers. We then, went to class.

   After school, we were walking to my car, along with Bonnie, and Katerina. Bonnie said, " Aren't those the clothes you wore yesterday?"

  I said, " Yeah. I didn't have time to go home and change."

  She nodded. Katerina said, " Caroline, can I come with yous? I want to see Elijah."

  I said, " Yeah."

  She smiled. We said our goodbyes to Bonnie, and got in my car. We then drove to the mansion. We walked inside. Kat went to find Elijah, Kol went to play video games, Rebekah went to get some blood, and I went to go find Niklaus. I walked into our room, and seen all of my stuff here. My pillows were on the bed. My picture frames were on the mantle of the fireplace, and some on the bedside table.