Visitation

Maddy woke up in the giant king-sized bed, rolling over to greet Carlos, but his side was empty

Maddy woke up in the giant king-sized bed, rolling over to greet Carlos, but his side was empty. She rolled over to TK next, and thankfully he was there. "Babes...?"

"Mm?"

"Where's C?"

"Early shift.."

"Ew. But okay, just wondering!" Maddy smiled as she buried her face into TK's chest. "I missed this.. but I'm thinking my alarm is about to go off...."

*beep beep beep*

"Told you..." Maddy laughed. "Can you turn it off for me?" TK rubbed her back with his left hand before leaning over to turn her phone alarm off. "Thank you. I gotta get up.. I do have to work today."

"Mmmm.... fine."

"Yes Teek, it is fine. I love you.." Maddy chuckled as she kissed TK's temple before rolling over to the other side of the king bed and getting up. She stood up, slipped on her slippers and kissed TK on the nose before heading downstairs to start the coffee in the Kurig— once that was going, she huffed it back upstairs to get a quick shower.

When she got to the top of the stairs, TK was blocking her path to both the bedroom and bathroom, smirk on his face. "Teek.. I need to shower..."

"So do I..." he winked. Maddy rolled her eyes in submission as he graciously let her pass into the bedroom, where she quickly stripped and gathered her toiletries. Meanwhile, TK had snuck downstairs to kill the coffee making process; done just in time for Maddy to meet him at the top of the stairs once again. She chuckled dismissively before dragging him along into the shower.

"It saves water!" He declared before shutting the door.
————————————————————————
"Thanks Teek! I gotta go! I'll call you later!" Maddy said after hugging him and grabbing the to-go cup he poured her coffee into. She rushed outside, checking on her cats via the 'nanny cam' app on her phone. She got in her car and sped off towards the hospital.

She made it, with still 10 minutes before her shift started.

"Well well well... if it isn't miss Maddy Briggs back from the dead?!"

"Hi y'all! Everyone is so extra, I was gone for five days.." Maddy chuckled as she was met with an embrace from Jen and Liz. She made eye contact with the cute male nurse, and had to force herself not to blush. "How were things? We all good?"

"Things were things. Not terrible by any means though!"

"That's good!"

"How's your boyfriend doing?" Jen asked with a deep sense of genuine interest. Maddy knew it was a trap, but she couldn't get out of it fast enough to dodge the question.

"He's fine.." Maddy tried to stop her small smile from reaching her dimples. It didn't work— she broke into a full smile as she giggled towards Jen, who laughed like a little kid as she hugged her friend.

Big City Resident (911: Lone Star Sequel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara