Distraction

* two weeks later *<><><><><><<><><><><>

* two weeks later *
<><><><><><<><><><><>

It's August 13th, Maddy's 29th birthday is tomorrow. She should've been way more excited than she was at this moment, but she had way too much on her mind.

TK and Carlos knew that she wasn't feeling 100 percent herself, and were determined to change that, tomorrow. Maddy would suspect it if they did something for her today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Mama, you taught me to do the right things. So, now you have to let your baby fly..*

"Hi momma!"

"Hello my peach! Happy early birthday!"

"Thanks momma! Will I be seeing you soon?"

"Sooner than you'd think...."

*knock knock*

Maddy's ears perked up as she hung up the phone and ran to her door. "Mom!" She exclaimed as she looked through the peep-hole, and threw open her door.

"What're you doing here?!" Maddy asked as she embraced her mom in a hug.

"I had to see the birthday girl on her birthday! I'm here till Monday!"

"Oh yay! That's amazing! Oh, come in! Sorry!"

Maddy led her mom into her living room, before taking her bags to the guest room. "I can't believe you're here momma!"

"Of course, peach! I wasn't going to miss number 29!"

"Thanks momma! I'm excited you're here!"

"Me too. Are you doing anything with TK and Carlos tonight?"

"Nah, probably just tomorrow.." Maddy laughed. "They know I'm onto them, so today would be obvious.. since I already told them that tomorrow would be obvious."

Maddy's mom laughed, "I see."

"Yeah, so they basically might just show up at any time." Maddy's laugh got louder. "But I doubt it.. but does Teek know you're here?"

"He does. I sent him a text message when I touched down at Austin International," Stacy winked.

"Cheeky! So I doubt he'll come by tonight then.. I was right! It'll be tomorrow probably! Ha! But that means it's just me you and the cats tonight momma!"