Shag

**explicit smut**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**explicit smut**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mm.. a king-sized bed you say?" Maddy's eyes casually darted to the back hallway of the new apartment, and then up the steps. She felt TK's hand start to creep up her back under her shirt, sending chills down her spine.

"Wanna try it out?" Carlos whispered in her ear.

Without saying a word, Maddy walked towards the back of the apartment, smirking to herself. She did a little round of 'eeny-meeny-miney-moe' in her head, before she picked a direction to walk. She had no idea if the main bedroom as was actually back that hallway, or if it was just the spare bedroom— and her boys were way to nice to tell her otherwise.

As she walked, she noticed that it was in fact, the small, spare bedroom the guys had told her about when they were looking at the condo. She sighed, but before she could turn around, she felt TK lifting her up and tossing her over his shoulder, without saying a word. Maddy smiled to herself as she playfully kicked her legs, trying but not trying, to break free of his hold.

He walked her upstairs, pinching her upper thighs gently. Maddy could feel his heart beating faster and faster as they walked closer to the bedroom.

TK gently threw Maddy onto the bed, and she immediately began to disrobe, smiling to herself the whole time. Carlos was in the bathroom across the hall, and TK was disrobing himself as well, at the foot of the bed. Maddy was back in her happy place.

As she laid out across the bed, TK was digging through a box— they still hadn't fully unpacked everything yet— he found Maddy's favorite lubricant; the strawberry, and his box of ultra-thin condoms.

"Ready?" Maddy whispered to TK, who smiled in return. She was already warming herself up— hands running over her large breasts, down to her thong-covered heat.

"We missed you Mads..." he whispered back as he tossed the bottle of lube on the bed next to Maddy.

Maddy licked her lips and casually called TK to her. He happily obliged, and tackled her on the bed, kissing her neck— Maddy let out a playful, yet satisfying gasp of pleasure as she pulled his hair, and guided him up to her lips. He let out a deep moan, and Maddy broke eye contact from him— suddenly meeting the dark eyes of Carlos, who told her to "shhh.." with a finger to the lips. Maddy's head subconsciously fell backwards, away from TK's lips. He went to reach for her, but was stopped by the sudden pull of his boxers coming off of his hips— he turned to look over his shoulder, and his eyes went wide when he saw his lover.

Carlos grabbed the bottle from beside Maddy and lathered his two longest fingers with the pinkly-shaded lube. TK subconsciously braced for what was coming, and Maddy went to move out from under him, but his arms were locked in place around her; he grinned seductively at Maddy. She rolled her eyes and settled into her spot on the spacious mattress, legs bent at the knee, spread just wide enough for TK to fit in between them, her thong still covering her ever-warming heat.