Anger Is Red

Today's the day, Friday, Eddie Diaz is getting released from the hospital, nearly two weeks after he was admitted

Today's the day, Friday, Eddie Diaz is getting released from the hospital, nearly two weeks after he was admitted. Just in time for him to spend some time with Maddy at home before she leaves on Sunday.

Evan and Maddy were excitedly waiting at the hospital for his release— Evan was in his room, waiting for him, to help him, and Maddy was waiting in the hallway. She didn't want to crowd the room.

Evan carefully walked Eddie out into the hallway, and into Maddy's outstretched arms. She smiled as she pulled him gently into a hug. He pulled away slightly to kiss her cheek. She smiled at his face, and helped Evan walk him out to Evan's car.
————————————————————————
Maddy and Evan helped Eddie into his house, where Evan left them be for a little alone time together.

**trigger warning**

"Mmm.. I missed you Maddy. Come here.." Eddie said as he reached his arms out for her, calling her into a hug. Maddy smirked as she walked towards him, and straddled him on the couch.

He started to kiss her cheek, then slowly worked his way down to her jawline, his lips gently rubbing over her skin, sending goosebumps down her body. Maddy giggled as she leaned into him, and threw her arms around his neck. She began to kiss his face, and then moved to his lips; his hands moved from her neck and upper back, dropping them lower and lower.

As she continued to kiss Eddie's lips, Eddie moved his hands to the front of her, teasing her breast as he used his other hand to start to work on her bra. He moved the over one to her back then, dropping them lower, towards her butt. The feeling of him kissing her neck, and inching his hands down towards her waist and butt, caused Maddy to start to panic; she tried to force the feeling away, to the back of her mind, but it didn't work.

Maddy froze, unbeknownst to Eddie, who kept working his hands down towards the front and back of Maddy's torso, while he kissed her neck. The feeling of his hands creeping closer towards the front of her jeans, and his grip on her neck was causing Maddy to panic....

"Ed.... Ed...! STOP!" Maddy said as she ripped his hands off of her. He pulled his hands completely away, and looked outright terrified. "Maddy.....?"

Maddy's eyes were huge as she jumped off of him, and tried to catch her breath. "Oh.. Ed... I'm.. I'm sorry ." She exclaimed as she backed up, and clapped her hands to her mouth. "... I'm so sorry."

"Uhm... are you okay? Did I do something?"

"No... uhm, kinda.. but it wasn't.. your fault...." there was a panic to her voice that Eddie couldn't place. Maddy was trying to focus on the moment. "Uhm.. I should probably tell you what that was about..."

Eddie just shrugged, not wanting to push Maddy, but also really wanting to know what was wrong. Maddy sighed, "so uhm... like a month or so ago... uhm, something happened..." she wasn't sure how to say it, so she just did, "I was raped... and uhm, yeah.. he was touching on me, shoving his fingers in me beforehand.... So yeah, that's why I freaked out on you." Maddy cleared her throat, and calmed her breathing down.