Its Not Goodbye, Its See Ya Later

"Maddy! I'm home!"

"Maddy! I'm home!"

"Hi Evan! I'm in your room!"

Eddie smiled as he climbed the stairs, heading towards Evan's room. Maddy was watching tv, and didn't expect the door to open from its cracked position, so since she wasn't wearing pants, she covered herself with the comforter. The door opened, and to Maddy's great surprise, Eddie was on the other side.

"Ah, Ed!" She smiled as she jumped out of the bed and ran into his embrace. "I didn't know you were coming over?! I would've put pants on!" Maddy laughed.

"No need darling," Eddie winked, before he moved in to kiss her neck. "Is it okay if I kiss you here?"

"Yes.." Maddy smiled, just as Eddie pulled her in closer to him, and he settled in the crook of her neck. He pulled away and took her head in his hands, "can we talk?"

"Yes actually.. I have stuff to talk to you about too."

"Oh boy," Eddie chuckled as he took a seat on the bed, next to Maddy.

"Nothing bad! But you go first, since you initiated." Maddy winked.

"Okay.. so... uhm.. I like you Maddy, a lot. I know it sounds crazy since we've barely had any in-person time together, but I do." He reached out to grab her hands in his. "And I don't know if I've ever fully expressed it... so I wanted to before you left."

Maddy smiled brightly, as she felt a touch of heat touch her cheeks. "Thank you Eddie. That means so much that you said that. And uh truthfully.... I... like you too... a lot." She felt Eddie's gaze on her, and she looked up. He was smiling.

"So now what?" Maddy's face remained flushed. "My flight leaves at 6:30am tomorrow.. so I'll need to go to sleep early, but I have time.. right now." Maddy batted her eyelashes at Eddie, who looked at her apprehensively. "Just go slow.. and listen and watch for my cues." She added. Eddie slowly pulled her closer to him and gently grabbed her face in his hands. Eddie knows they wouldn't be able to have sex, but he didn't care— he just wanted to intimate with her, in some way, before she left.

They began to kiss each other with a deep passion, that made Maddy feel warm inside; she smiled into the kiss, as she ran her fingers through his recently-cut hair. Eddie moved her hands to her neck, carefully. Maddy shook her head, acknowledging that he was okay to do that.

They completely forgot that the door was wide open, allowing Evan, if he walked by, to hear them. But he didn't, he was downstairs. Eddie managed to carefully, and with a lot of consent, get Maddy's shirt off— so he could feel her warm body against his. She worked to get his off completely, as she teased his erection through his shorts.

"We totally just left the door wide open.." Maddy said through heavy breaths. Eddie nervously laughed in response as his eyes widened when he rolled his neck to look at the door— he quickly jumped up to shut it. "Little late now?" Maddy laughed.