To You I Tell My Truth

*trigger warning*

*trigger warning*

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*three weeks later*

Maddy woke on a random Friday, her day off, and decided to do something... huge. She needed to tell TK first, since she would need him moral support for what she planned to do this day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I Kissed A Girl and I Liked It..*

'Hey Mads!'

'Hey Teek! What're you doing?'

'Just laying here with C. What's up?'

'Hi C!' She laughed. 'Anyway.. Teek, can you....' Maddy cleared her throat, 'come over later? I gotta talk to you about something..'

'Sure! Everything okay?"

'Oh yeah! Just wanna see your face and talk.' She chuckled.

'Okay! Hmm.. it's 9:10 now, I can be there by like 11?'

'Perfect! Love you!'

'Love you too! See you soon!'

'Yep!'
————————————————————————
"Hey Mads!" TK boasted as he entered Maddy's house. His smiling face was met by Maddy's, and he was immediately, and lovingly, attacked by two felines.

Maddy got up from her couch and glided over to meet TK, who smiled again as she pulled him in for a hug. "Hi Teek!" She sighed as she grabbed his hand and led him to the couch. Maddy's heart was heavy as the realization of what she was about to do, and say, hit her.

"Come sit.." Maddy gestured towards him and her couch, and TK snuggled in next to her.

"What's up Mads? You seem stressed...."

"Do I?" Maddy chuckled nervously as she rubbed her arms.

"Mads?"

A deep sigh left Maddy's body before she grabbed his hands in here. "Well I am a bit.." she chuckled.

TK looked at her crookedly and ran his thumbs across her hands for comfort. "What's wrong?"

"Well nothings wrong per say... I'm just contemplating making a huge decision, and I have to be sure I really want to..."

"Okay...?"

"So uhm.. I know that Billy's cancer is back.... and uhm, well I'm thinking about telling the Chief...."

"What? Mads... are you sure?"

"Yeah.... Uhm, I've been thinking about it. And I think he should know... and I should be the one to tell him, not any of y'all... cause then it seems like y'all are vindictive, where I'm just a concerned citizen who doesn't think the rapist Billy Tyson can perform his job properly in his weakened state..." Maddy cleared her throat as she finished.