Michael/Jason

"Capo" Sam puts his neck towards me. I nod and motion for him to sit.

"We've got two of the guys from the Blue Eye Gang. I've tortured them to the extent they've started talking"

I smirk thinking to the torture I saw Sam put them through. "Good job. What else"

"So i've got their confession on tape and have sent it to the judge. As always he's on our side. Damon is now not a suspect in the death and beheading of Charles."

"Charles?" I ask. Sam nods "He's gay." I nod and motion for him to carry on.

"Charles actually cheated and robbed Damon. Damon hated him. Anyways Capo, the other thing was the guy in the grave. That is now also pinned on the leader of the Blue eyed gang, Ares Irkes"

I spin the diamond in my hand taking this all in. "So now, Alexa is not going to get in any trouble. She just hid a innocent guy. Damon is free too"

"Capo. If I may, can i ask a question" Sam hesitates

"Go on"

"All you knew was that Damon is Alexa's best friend. Without knowing further you decided to help him. Why?"

I sigh and lean back " Because she was stressed about not being able to help him per her brothers order. She cared deeply for him that much is obvious. This would mean a lot to her and it means a lot to me that i've entered her life now and have helped her in a big thing."

"It's nice seeing you like this"

"Like what?"

"Caring"

"She's my sorella (Sister) I've already missed out so much in her life. I want to do even the impossible for her.

JASONS PV

I rush towards Lexis room and shake her awake.

She slowly rises "I'm up"

"Damon's been proved innocent"

That gets her attention and she jumps out of bed.

"Wh-what. How? What's happened!?"

"I'll tell you." I replied.

She sits back down and I begin..

" It's all over the news. But I also got a call from the Judge. Judge Hinkins. He recieved a confession tape. The gang that was behind Damon. Whats the name. The um Blue Eye M gang, their leader Ares Irkes is under arreset cause of the confession tape, the tape basically proved Charles was murdered by Ares and also the guy in the grave, that we buried thinking it was Damon."

"Wait. Hold on. Damon was the one who killed the guy who was put in the grave. Why would they confess to something they didn't do?"

I think about it before shrugging "Not sure, but it doesn't matter. Anyway the Judge has said you don't need to come back. Your free."

Lexi looks up at me with hope shining in her eyes "Damon?"

I sigh and shake my head "No news from him. But members of the gang have also been arrested. Damon can come out of hiding.

I watch as Lexi sighs out of relief. "Thats awesome" I breathe

I bring her into a hug and kiss her forehead " You okay" I feel her nod and mumble a yes

"I still want to go back though. Let's still catch the plane. I need to see Grayson."

I agree and give her a gentle squeeze before getting up and moving towards the door.

"We leave for the airport in a few hours. Don't be late" I say before leaving and shutting the door on the way.

"You okay babe" Lucy comes from the kitchen bringing me into a hug

"Mhm" I wrap my arms around her bringing her in for a kiss " I am now" I breathe, chuckling when I see the blush on her face " 3 year's we've been married and you still get shy when I use tounge."

"Jason!" She squeals hitting my chest. " I dont mind when nobody else is around but when your 3 year old daughter is in the room of course I would" She whispers in my ear biting my ear lobe

"Huh" I turn to the left and see our daughter with chocolate smeared all over her face watching us with interest. I raise my eyebrows pulling Lucy into my side

"Oh please. Don't stop on my account" She scoffs

My eyes widen and i'm speechless "How old are you again?"

She looks back up "Daddy. You can't remember my age? I'm your only daughter god help. You really are getting old"

I fake gasp "No, lies! I'm as young as you. Who's taught you this much sass i be- never mind it was Lexi wasnt it"

"Yepp, best aunt in the world" Amy smiles and walks off.

"That girl" I sigh

"Oh leave her, she's her only aunt" Lucy laughs

I raise my eyebrow and shurg "Dont complain when we've got a really spoilt daughter."

"Dont you worry love, she cant be as bad as you."