Talk about emo. I wonder what happened to him to be so stuck up?

He did have a pretty sad scent though...
I wonder if he's okay. 

..
...
...
....
.....
....
...
...
....
....
...

OKAY FIRST OF ALL B!TCH I'M SCREWED

I may or may not have pissed of the son of ENDEAVOR the Number 2 hero!

It was pure accident a swear! I didn't have any idea peppermint boy is his son!

Dear diary— crap, um Journal I think I made myself a rival.

It's not even the start of school yet!

If this is payment for laughing as Levi kicks my boy, Eren's ass then I'm sorry.

I pray that when we meet again he won't burn me alive  t̶h̶a̶t̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ b̶e̶ p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ u̶s̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ g̶i̶v̶e̶n̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ s̶i̶m̶i̶l̶a̶r̶ q̶u̶i̶r̶k̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ h̶i̶m̶  or... Freeze me alive ?

Did... That even make sense?

Entry #4

DE- PU - TANG - INA

I'VE BEEN FOUND CODE RED

HE'S IN THE CAFE AND ITS MY SHIFT

OKAY AKIRA CALM TF DOWN

BE PROFESSIONAL

OR ELSE MOM WILL BE THE ONE TO KILL YOU

Okay journal Ichika just left for her break and now I'M THE ONE WHO HAS TO SERVE PEPPERMINT BOY

Please let me live...

I have yet to watch the final season of Attack on Titan...

~~~~~~~

The proceeding test for the Licensure exam was quite... A predicament that is to say.

An important aspect of being a hero is not only fighting crime and villains.

It's rescuing civilians.

Apparently as part of the test, a group of professional rescuees from the Help Us Company of H.U.C were gathered for the test.

And the objective is to rescue them.

From disasters and terrains that were from the course.

The test participants will be scored based on how well they perform their rescues.

Akira and Hitoshi shared a look.

"No." Shinso spoke making Akira gape.

"I haven't said anything yet?"

"I know. And I also know you're going to say 'operation retrieve Eren' . " He deadpans.

"Most of which includes me getting into sticky situations."

"Then I'll just ask Shoto" the purple haired girl shrugged walking towards the bicolored haired male who seemed to be glaring at the Shiketsu student— Inasa.

"Todoroki? / Shoto?" Midoriya and Akira simultaneously called out.

Akira skipped in front of Todoroki and flicked his forehead.

"Akira..." He breathed, the dark and uncertain that seem to be clouding his eyes dispersing at the sight of the bright and warm gaze the gray eyed female was giving him.

"You good?" The girl tilted her head. "Anyways... About the next test—"

She was unable to complete her sentence when all of a sudden, an alarm rang, followed by an announcement.

"TERRORISTS HAVE LAUNCHED A MASSIVE ATTACK!" said the man in the intercom.

"Damn."

"THERE'S A WIDE SCALE DESTRUCTION THROUGHOUT THE CITY, BUILDINGS ARE COLLAPSING, PEOPLE ARE HURT!"

"It's starting." Remarked a raven haired test participant.

"Sea Urchin you know what to do." Said their brown haired companion.

"Don't call me that, slug."

"Then don't call me slug, sea urchin."

The entire building shook and started collapsing. Quite similar to the first building they were in.

"WITH MOST ROADS OUT OF COMMISSION" continued Intercom voice. "RESCUE AND RELIEF SQUADS ARE HAVING A HARD TIME REACHING THE SCENE!"

"UNTIL THEY ARRIVE, HEROES PLEASE TAKE CHARGE AND RESCUE FHE CIVILIANS!"

Before they could finish their announcement, Hero students started rushing into the scene. Not wanting to waste any more time in rescuing those in need.

"SAVE EVERY LIFE YOU CAN!"

~~~~~~~

Which brings us spectators to the current predicament.

Hitoshi was slowly lowering Akira down a steep cliffs with his capture tape as she tries to soothe the kids who were stuck on a jutted uneven platform.

Hey, looks like the two purple haired kids got stuck together again :D

"Hey," she called out carefully. "Are you guys okay?"

There were three kids in total.

If yer asking why Akira opted to let Shinso lower her down it is to boost up her teamwork points.

If that's even a thing.

The author is currently too lazy to reread the manga.

As the current arc as too stressful.

She did not want to me reminded of the lovely and lighthearted moments.

One of the kids sniffled clutching onto one of their friends even tighter afraid that if the uneven platform were to fall, they would meet their demise.

"Want to see a cool trick?" Akira inquired, trying to coax the scared kids.

From her hands she activated her power, wind and water combining and forming together various pretty patterns that eventually calmed the kids down.

"Can you come to me now?" Akira extended her arms to the kids who all slowly nodded their heads, mustering the courage to jump onto the purple haired girl's arms.

Thanks to her Ghoul strength, Akira was able to swiftly and easily carry all three kids, using the wind to lift them back up and assure everyone's safety.

When they landed back to where Hitoshi was...

A loud bang surrounded the entire field.