Chapter 59 - Confrontation (Mature!!)

Start bij het begin

Asshole was unsteady as he stood and attempted to smooth his cheap suit. Minhyuk loomed over him with a death glare. The man held up his hands to show his surrender. The doors opened and his friends pulled him out quickly. He yelled something as he exited, stumbling over his own feet this time, and it was not an apology.

Min's chest was heaving as he followed the man out of the elevator and watched him walk away, or stagger away to be more accurate. The elevator door tried to close, and he blocked it with his foot from the hallway. He was angry. Angrier than I had ever seen him. I stepped over to him and put my hand on his arm. He looked at me and his expression softened. He stepped back inside the compartment, pressed our floor again, and held me.

"I am sorry that happened, Jagiya. Are you okay?" He lifted my hand and examined it, kissing my palm after he saw it was red from the impact.

"I am fine. Are you okay? I am glad you didn't have to punch him. That would not have gone over well."

"I tried hard not to. That is why I crossed my arms... to keep myself from doing that. I am sorry that I almost did. But when he..." He stroked my face and leaned down closer to level his eyes to mine. "Are you sure you are okay?"

I nodded and smiled at him. What I was, was turned on. Whatever caveman-esque pheromones were coming off him were affecting me in ways I could not describe. He was powerful and had those strong, protector vibes. I snaked my hand into his hair and started tracing little circles on his neck. "I am better than fine. I can't explain why, but I need..." the doors opened at our floor. I winked at him, and he smiled. I took his hand and led him to our door.

He locked the door and engaged the safety latch. When he turned around, I literally jumped him. We fell back against the door, laughing. He grasped my hips and supported my weight as I wrapped my legs around him. Our kisses were sloppy and loud. I pulled my shirt off and dropped it somewhere. He walked us to the bed and braced with his knee as he dropped me there, unceremoniously. I pulled his shirt off as I dropped with a giggle. He pulled my jeans off and I lifted my hips to help. He went for my panties next. He just grabbed them and ripped them off. The elastic snapped stung my skin a little, but I didn't care. I reached for his zipper and helped him out of his cargo pants.

I pulled him to the bed and wrapped my legs around him again. He lined himself up at my entrance and slipped inside of me with ease. I was so ready for him. I cried out in pleasure as he thrust fast and hard. I dug my nails into his back as our hips bucked. The bed creaked rhythmically in time with our moans and grunts. He pulled my arms up over my head and held them there as he gently bit into the swell of my breasts. I felt the pleasure building and cresting and suddenly it crashed, and I screamed his name as my body convulsed. My back arched and my muscles tightened around him. I heard him cry out and he squeezed me tighter as he found his release as well.

He turned us sideways and pulled me tight against his body. He kissed me and stroked my hair. "Wow, whatever that was... I liked it very much," he said with a shy little smile. I blushed and tucked my face into the crook of his shoulder. "No reason to be shy, jagi. That was amazing."

I peeked out and bit my lip, "it kinda was, wasn't it?" I giggled. "Wanna do it again?"

"Did you really need to ask that?" I laughed and he reached down to my ass and pulled me against his hips, grinding against me. I felt his length already hard against my thigh. The shockwave had not subsided from my last orgasm, and I needed no coaxing. He rolled onto his back, and I straddled him. He lifted me so that I could slide down onto his cock. I felt him throbbing inside me as I moved up and down, taking every inch. I braced myself on his chest as I began rocking my hips.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "that guy had no idea just how wrong he was." I flicked my tongue against his earlobe and gently bit. He hissed through his teeth and turned his head to me.