C44: I LOVE YOU

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
Don't leave me by BTS
_____________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Author Pov

"Get out." Jungkoon said sternly.

Silent fills the room as Jimin eyes started to watering already expecting this kind of reaction.

"Pack all of your things and leave," Jungkook said and Jimin didn't say anything besides nod understanding the younger decision.

Jungkook heart broke knowing what So-Yoon state was the truth. He couldn't believe it. Part of him wanted to shout at Jimin, mad at him for lied to him but part of him wanted to hug the male says that he loves him too.

Jungkook didn't realize that his eyes started to pooling until a teardrop, falling on his cheek as he closes his eyes feeling the liquid fall down.

Flashback

There's a knock on Jungkook room as the male immediately looks at who is it but he widens his eyes not believing the sight of his wife.

"How?" Jungkook couldn't complete his question as So-Yeon chuckle holding out a beige-colored file and hand out to Jungkook who furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't worry, it's not a bomb or something." So-Yeon state playfully looking at Jungkook terrified face.

With a little bit of hesitation, he opens the beige-colored file and twists it open..

"Divorce paper?" Jungkook asks questionably as So-Yeon nod smiling.

"I know you love Jimin and not me, I know that you're cheating on me behind my back but don't feel guilty about it!!"

"I've been waiting the moment like this forever, I cheated on you once and I realized I didn't love you anymore, I just somehow connect to you." So-Yeon state meaning every word that she said.

"I'm grateful when you decided to divorce me so that you could be with him. At least I didn't feel used. At least I didn't feel played."

"I know you love him when the first time you brought him to our mansion, I could those doe's eyes that were glowing every time you look at him.

And I understood those doe's eyes of yours never shine when you look at me." So-Yeon finally stops talking as Jungkook was still processing what the Hell just happened.

"Let me tell you something Jungkook, true love comes one only in our life, and if you let it go, you'll regret it later." So-Yeon said and Jungkook nodded agreed.

"I should be thanking Namjoon for tell me all of these. I thought it would hurt me when you ask for a divorce later but look at me now, meeting you and asking for a divorce. " So-Yeon said and Jungkook eyes watering.

"How could I be so lucky?" Jungkook mumbles as So-Yeon chuckles and hugs Jungkook that she loves as her baby brother now.

"Yes, you're lucky to have me as your wife but now, as your sister," So-Yeon said smiling looking down caused Jungkook to smile too.

"I might didn't be your wife anymore but please remember that I would always love you as my baby brother," So-Yeon said as she gave Jungkook a pen to write down his signature.

"Thank you, and promise me, when our divorce case turns official please marry Jimin, and don't forget to give me your wedding invitation." So-Yeon stated caused Jungkook to chuckled.

So-Yeon then left with the file in her hands, walked out of the room, and saw that Suga was waiting for her as she ran and crashed onto Suga who hugged her tightly.

Flashback ended

Jimin finally finished packing his bag as tears roll down from his eyes non-stop since the moment Jungkook asked him to get out.

He then slowly grab his bag as Jungkook watch silently while tears falling from his eyes like a river.

Jimin walks towards the door, dragging his bag with him, waiting for the moment Jungkook calls him but there's none.

Jimin was two steps away from getting out of the room as Jungkook gritted his teeth feeling miserable inside.

"Take one more step and you're dead," Jungkook said as Jimin widens his eyes and turns around looking at Jungkook weirdly.

"W-what?"

"I dare you to get out from this room," Jungkook said still stubborn to said that he wanted Jimin to stay with him here.

"Just stay you- arghh!!" Jungkook said and hide his head in the pillow feeling ashamed to admit that he couldn't even live without the older.

Jimin finally smiles knowing what Jungkook meant as he walks towards Jungkook and pokes the male head under the pillow catching Jungkook attention.

The moment Jungkook pick up the pillow Jimin quickly hug him as the red-haired male didn't hesitate to wrap his hands around the male. .

"Look like someone love his baby so much," Jimin said teasingly and Jungkook quickly whines not liking the fact that he would get teased for the rest of his life for this.

"How dare you pack up your things leaving me here?!!" Jungkook said furious but from Jimin eyes, it was like a baby bunny get angry.

"I'm sorry, I thought you didn't want me back." Jimin said as Jungkook feel guilty inside him.

"No. Don't say things like that ever again. I love you too much to let you go." Jungkook said tighten his embrace around the male and Jimin smile in his chest.

"I love you too." Jimin said but noticed that he didn't get any reply, he look up and suddenly Jungkook was not there. Everything turned dark as the room was shaking.

The room was crashing down as the cracks of the wall. Jimin feels himself suffocate and getting sunk by the darkness..

"No!! Jungkook comes back!!"

"Don't leave me here!!"

"Jungkook!!" Jimin screams as he
opens his eyes and sits up immediately.

"Are you okay Jimin?!" Jungkook sit up looking at him weirdly and then Jimin noticed it was just a dream.

All of that was just a dream, and he's glad. Jimin couldn't believe that he was dreaming being a homewrecker.

He sighs as tears falling from his eyes by the thoughts of losing Jungkook, he couldn't bear it. Jungkook then wrapped his hands around Jimin waist, strangling it with his legs.

"It's okay, it just a dream baby." Jungkook said softly and Jimin calms down a little bit. Jungkook them continue to caressed Jimin back steadying the male down.

"I love you Jungkook," Jimin said while sobbing while Jungkook smile looking at his husband being cuddly suddenly.

"I love you too."
____________________________________

Vote, comment and share!!

Thank You!!💜😉