C42: STAYING

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
The Truth Untold by BTS
______________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Author Pov

Jungkook was laying on the hospital bed, staring at the ceiling; spacing out god knows where.

He woke up and found Jimin was not by his side, he wondered and thought maybe the older went to grab something.

The male then grabs his phone, opening his gallery whose full of Jimin's face in it. A tiny smile crawls up to his face looking at how Jimin being all cute in these photos.

He slides down looking for more photos but he sees a photo which he shouldn't see, the male then clicks at it as it zooms out; appearing more clear on Jungkook eyes.

It was his photo with So-Yeon on their wedding day.

Tears pooling in Jungkook eyes as memories flooded in his mind. He loves his wife dearly back then.

•••

"Move you fuck!!" She screamed making him surprise by the sudden outburst.. His heart broke by this. How can she just curse at him? Is she love someone else? Is he doesn't good enough for her?

•••

He hopped on their bed slowly to not waking her beloved wife from her deep slumber.. He turned to her who displays her back to him.. He then put his hand around her waist just to shoved it away by her..

•••

He will always love her dearly.

•••

"What a fucking lie." Jungkook said as tears fall from his eyes remember his unfinished conversation with Suga.

Flashback

"Jungkook-ah, I searched for the information you wanted but the fate, not on our luck.. I tried to search CCTV or something but there's none" His personal bodyguard, Suga explained making Jungkook wondered..

"But we find footage of your wife drinking at a club and kissed a man," Suga said as Jungkook widen his eyes not accepting.

She kissed him because she's drunk right?

She loves him,

Right?

"Send me the video."

"Roger."

Few minutes passed Jungkook finally got a ding from his phone as he quickly opens the video can't wait to see with his own eyes.

But, that's a big mistake.

He shouldn't have.

The screen showed that So-Yeon was drinking and dancing in the middle of the dance floor. Jungkook widens his eyes when he sees So-Yeon wearing a one-of-the-kind dress gifted from Jungkook on their wedding day.