°5°

Getting A One-Way Ticket

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author Pov

Everyone was doing their business included Jimin that was checking out a few paperwork with cold yet calm facial expressions. Well, he's calm on the outside but another manner on the inside.

All of his workers noticed his transformation; he no longer greets anybody, no longer smiles, and no longer bringing the happy vibe around him. Not to add, that Jimin eyes are puffy and his nose is red caused by the amount of he cried yesterday.

Jimin was staring at a blank paper, thinking back to how when the first time he and his husband met, to the moment where he confessed that he fell in love with the male, to the moment where he proposed to Jimin to be his husband saying that they belong to each other and being the stupid, blinded by love person Jimin, accepted and married him without thinking further. A knock, stirred Jimin up from his deep thoughts as he glanced at his door before continuing to check the blank paper that he hold.

"Come in," Jimin declared with a gloomy yet cold voice, feeling himself not in the mood to meet anyone but still, whatever happened at home can't get in between his job. It was so unprofessional of him if he does that. Right after Jimin gave his permission, the door creaked open revealing a man with a broad shoulder carrying a beige-colored file in his hand.

The man is at least 5.8ft tall, and at the age of his early 30s as his eyes are shaped like a doll while his full lips are placed perfectly on his face. His nose is neat structured same goes for his jawline and his physical body. He's the one Jimin called that night- the one Jimin asked to search anything that related to the woman.

Kim Seokjin is his name...

"So what's the news?" Jimin raised a question as his eyes followed Jin move who walked towards the chair in front of him as the male sat there, still didn't say anything. On the other hand, Jimin patiently waited for the file that was in the male hand. He knows everything about the woman he wanted to learn, was in that file Jin gripped. The male didn't say anything as he placed the file on the table and Jimin didn't waste any time than to snatched it then opened it.

Impatient to read what is inside it.

==============================

Name: Park So-YoonAge: 26Occupation: NoneAddress:############ ##### ##########################Status: Married to Jeon Jungkook (CEO of Jeon Company)Relatives: Park Jung MinSibling: NoneParent: Unknown

Name: Park So-Yoon
Age: 26
Occupation: None
Address:############ ##### ##########################
Status: Married to Jeon Jungkook (CEO of Jeon Company)
Relatives: Park Jung Min
Sibling: None
Parent: Unknown

==============================

Jimin smirked when he read the information. Well, the woman has happily married one of those successful CEO already... Then why would did she cheat with his husband?! This question wandered around Jimin's mind because he did not believe such a woman will cheat on a CEO for another man that was not even rich, in fact, it was far from that.