°9°

End Up Hurting Himself Again

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[A/N: I thank all of the readers that stays with me until this chapter, I love you so much 💜]

Author Pov

🎶You only follow rules if others-🎶

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!" Taehyung asked, slightly raising his voice to Jimin that was driving like the movie Fast and Furious, and he was the Dominic Torreto character, forgetting the fact that the one he's talking to is his boss.

"Watch your tone Taehyung..." Jimin replied with a stern voice while gritting his teeth making the other side of the line quiet for a second that he thought Taehyung is dead or something.

It's not like Taehyung is dead or something but he is scared because he forgot he was talking to the devil and not his Jiminie anymore. He then clears his throat indicating he is still alive so that the other side of the line is aware of it.

"I- I'm sorry Jimin, when will you arrive?" Tarhyung asked hesitantly and this time a lot softly because ddaeng- he doesn't want to be murdered on this day. He rather got killed by anyone except for Jimin because surely it will be a hell of the one.

As for Jimin, he was driving so fast that the people around him were scared to drive beside his luxurious car and because of this, the road seems clear for Jimin when it's actually not at all.

If you're wondering why Jimin is rushing, it's because he's late to attend the own-first party that he ever held just to complete his revenge of course. As the CEO, Jimin wants to impress them for the first time meeting but he got out from his house late all little... The day he waited every second finally came and he's not going to waste the opportunity...

After half of hour of driving like a mad man, he arrived at the location where the party will be held as Jimin could already see all of the businesses already arrived early than him. There's a building and from outside you could see the beautiful lights and multiple people wearing luxurious dresses and tuxedos while holding a glass of alcohol inside their hands.

Jimin wandered his eyes around the parking lot and noticed that every space has its name for the guest so he sighed in relief thinking there's won't be a problem searching his place. He glanced around and found his parking which is in the front row that closes to the building making him smile. He then, turned off his car engine not forgetting to grab his phone and car keys, slid them into his pocket.

While on the other hand, Jungkook couldn't help but feel uncomfortable all of the sudden. He looked around and noticed there's many people in the hall so why would he feel uneasy as if his life is about to turn upside-down? It's not like this is his first time attending this kind of party right? He then took a deep breath and walked out of his car after shutting the engine off. 

He led his way to the hall, walking on a long red carpet as there's few bodyguards alongside, greeting and also bow at him which of course, he didn't spare a single glimpse because he was too anxious about the party.

He doesn't know why but somehow, there's something inside him that tells him to go back home and don't attend this party which of course, those warnings got shrugged off from the male himself. Certainly, he won't do that because he participated in that day for a week already.

He came into the hall and meet the sight of businessmen and women here and there, talking and laughing with each other, probably talking about their future company. Well, what else will they talk about its jot related to money? But then, all of those people gazed at him including the one who didn't know him.