C25: COMPLETE

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

🎶PLAYING🎶
Coping by Rosie Darling
_____________________________
🔄▶📶

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

[A/N: Play the music when the time comes ]

Author Pov

They were so comfortable with each other presence, they didn't notice it's already sunset outside..

They've been inside the mall for hours, shopping for some clothes, ice skating, eating ice cream, and getting close to each other..

They were on the escalator when a ding interrupted their conversation.. Jimin opens his phone just then he noticed that it's already 7 P.M, already forget to check the message..

He then shoves it inside his pocket and looks at Jungkook who were beside him but looking somewhere else.. Just then Jimin knows the red-haired male indeed handsome..

He didn't notice he was staring hard at Jungkook face, in a process to remember every centimeter of it until a voice broke his stare..

"I know I am handsome but don't stare at me as that" Jungkook said with a cocky voice and a smirk display on his face as Jimin shows a disgusted facial expression..

"Huh you're so full of yourself Jungkookah, my foot is more handsome than you," Jimin said sassy only to provoke the younger..

Jungkook widens his eyes at this, not expect this side of Jimin as he released a deep chuckle thinking how to tease the older back..

"Really? Your tiny foot?" Jungkook said while he made a tiny symbol using his fingers only to earn a smack from the older..

Then they both laugh sweetly, not believing they just teasing each other like students who tease their crush when they were in high school..

"It's already 7 P.M. Jungkookah, let's go grab something to eat hmm?" Jimin asks catching Jungkook attention as the red-haired male smile and nod..

Reaching the lower ground, they both walk in sync towards Jimin car while the blue-haired male thinking where should they eat..

Jimin enters the car followed by Jungkook who sits at the passenger seat beside him..

"Where do you want to eat?" Jimin asks to smile at the same time dragging Jungkook drown in the angel's eyes..

"We could go to my favorite restaurant," Jungkook said smiling causing Jimin to smile even wider..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were heading to Jungkook favorite restaurant as Jimin suddenly turn on the radio..

The song about to start as Jungkook widen his smile as he acts like a teenager that wins their games..

"This is my favorite song!!" Jungkook said excitedly displaying his bunny smile to the blue-haired male as Jimin chuckle not believing Jungkook got his kid side other than his dominant side..

🎶I'm not used to bein' with somebody with their shit together,
Sayin' sorry actually makes it better,
I did things to you I said I'd never🎶

Jungkook starts to sing as Jimin calmly hears the angel singing his favorite song not planning to stop the male..

🎶Back before the end had even started