Chapter 8

Smut ahead, enjoy.

°Lyle°

She must have been feeling better after watching the movie with the fish-girl and the boy. Once it ended she sat up straighter and turned to me, again intensely staring at me. When I raised a brow at her, a feline smile grew on her lips.

She traced light kisses up my neck, to my jaw, then licked her way up to my ear and bit down softly. My breath hitched as she slid a cold soft hand under my shirt, over my stomach then across my chest. As her lips trailed down to my collarbone she clawed at my chest, earning a silent gasp from me.

Once she bit down on my neck, I couldn't control myself. I grabbed a fist full of her hair, tilting her head back giving me access to her throat. She slid on top of me as I bit and sucked on her neck, her hand gliding through my hair, pulling roughly.

My hand still fisted in her hair, I tilted her head back down and placed a kiss to her jaw, then her flushed cheek. When I pulled back, and looked into her eyes that's when I decided even if this was all a game to gain my trust so she can leave. I'll make her want to stay, please her so well she won't want to leave. I'll make her love me.

I grabbed her thighs, lifting her with me as I stood. I walked to the dining room, to the empty dining table and kicked the chair at the end of the table away. Gently I laid her on the dark wood table.

Hovering over her I kissed down her neck, then slowly pulled her thin, tight black tank top up, licking and kissing every inch that I revealed. She arched her back to let the shirt come off further, but once I got the shirt to her arms, I grabbed her hands and placed them over her head. Pulling the shirt to stop over her eyes, I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Move your arms and you'll get punished. I suggest you behave" I licked her lobe then bit down softly, a quiet gasp escaped her lips. Making a grin form on mine.

I pulled away and admired her half naked body, she didn't wear a bra so her peaked nipples were exposed. Leaning down I flicked one with my left hand as I flicked the other with my tongue. As I did so she bit her lip to muffle a moan.

I pull back and grip her matching black short sleep shorts and rip them down to her knees. I pull her legs, rotating her hips to the side, leaving her ass bare. A match to the top of her. I run my hand over her left ass cheek gently, then I pull my hand back and slap hard. She again muffles her moan. So I hit her again, but harder.

Her arms never moved but she muffled her moan again. I rotate her hips back normally then pull her soher ass was practically hanging off the edge of the table. I fully remove her shorts, spread her legs and start rubbing her over her black lace thong.

"You want me to touch you?" I ask, my voice a deep rumble in my chest.

She nods. I rotate her hip to the right, then slap her right cheek.

"Use your words, brat" I growled at her.

Moving her back and rubbing her pussy again I spoke louder.

"I'll ask again, Do you want me to touch you?"

"Yes" she said breathlessly as she bit her lip.

"Then let me hear you" I said, leaning down to her slightly.

"But.. Holl-"

"I don't care if he hears you, fuck I don't care who is around. When I touch you, I want to hear you" I snapped at her.

I slid her thong down to her ankles and lifted her legs. I took a finger and ran it between her lips feeling how soaking wet she was. I was a whole new level of hard, a new level of hunger ran through me.