XI. "Oneness"

"I think it's time we settle our differences." Taehyung said while holding Jisoo's hand.

"I know...What happened to us.. it was lack of emotional maturity." Jisoo replied.

"So... Kim Jisoo, will you be my girlfriend again?"

"Yes! Of course!" Jisoo smiled and nodded excitedly.

Then Taehyung pulled her to a tight hug.

"Don't you leave this city again."

"I won't. We came back here and I'm finishing my college degree here."

Taehyung's expression bursted into happiness.

He then tightened their hug.

After their short and sweet display of affection, both headed outside the school.

There was a food tent where there were barbecue, fishcakes and soju.

"Cheers." Taehyung clanked his glasses with her.

"Hey... Remember about our passion? Music. Can we pursue it together?" Jisoo asked him

"Of course,why not? Look, why don't you join my gig from now on?"

"Sure, since it's summer, now it would be less busier than usual."

"That would be great."

After eating, Taehyung pulled Jisoo with him as they entered the bar where he just played.

"Manager nim, this is Kim Jisoo and from now on, we'll be playing together." Taehyung told the manager.

"Hhmm... Alright, since you both look fine together.. I'll allow it."

"Yes! Thank you so much!" Taehyung exclaimed and hugged the manager who felt awkward.

Taehyung grabbed his guitar and the mic with the stand while Jisoo was holding the other mic  onstage.

The customers went silent and started to listen to their performance

They started to sing this song:

So whenever you're losing
I'll celebrate ya
Appreciate ya
I'll get you up on your feet

Whenever you're winning
I'll give you strength, boy
And I'll share your name, girl
'Cause I'll always be on your, I'll always be on your team
Yeah, I'll always be on your team

The people swayed their hands to their song, both Jisoo and Taehyung could only smile at each other.

After their singing, people flocked unto them giving them their calling cards.

From then on, they would sing on the streets for every people for a certain event.

They would also sing at weddings and even birthday parties.

At times they'd go sit on grasses then would jam together while watching the sunset.

Jisoo would lay down on Taehyung's lap and he would kiss her forehead.

They finally had 'Oneness'.

They found their shared passion which brought upon sense of fulfillment in their relationship.

This time Taehyung brought Jisoo to his apartment again.

"Wah look at this. Nothing changed." Jisoo said trailing her finger to the bed sheets and sitting down.

"Welcome back jagiya." Taehyung grinned.

"Look... Now that it reminds me...I do not want us to have useless fights anymore."

"Me too..I don't want us to reach the point of avoiding each other again."

Jisoo and Taehyung held hands like the usual.

"Shall we watch a movie?" Taehyung asked.

"I'd say yes!" Jisoo replied happily.

They turned off the lights while watching, then wrapped themselves with the blanket.

Taehyung stared at Jisoo who was focusing on the film.

Then Jisoo stared back at him.

As years have passed by, I never thought I'd find the one... I thought having a twin flame is all a joke.

But eventually I believed it. Here lies the answer...

Me and Taehyung, we worked things out. We took chances, we compromised and settled our differences.

We became more empathetic and patient towards one another.

I will never let go of this man, my one and only..... TWIN FLAME

Jisoo closed her eyes and leaned closer to Taehyung then he wrapped his arm around her.

I, Kim Taehyung, will never let you go again Kim Jisoo.... He thought.

They both smiled at one another and kissed each other with passion.

END SONG:

¦¦The END¦¦