V. "Telling the Truth"

Jisoo flipped back and forth, she blushed and giggled in her bed.

Then her phone rang..

"Hello?" She answered..

"Did you go home safely?" Taehyung asked on the other line.

"Well Yes.. You?"

"Hmm I did. See you tomorrow at class."

"See you too."

As they ended their call both smiled.

The next morning at school....

Taehyung and Krystal entered together as usual.

Taehyung looked at her winked.

Jisoo laughed in her seat and Baekhyun wondered at this as his eyebrows furrowed.

When it was during snacks time, Krystal was away with her friends and so Jisoo and Taehyung met up.

They both sat at the benches while holding sandwiches.

"What are we now?" Taehyung asked.

"That's what I'm about to ask you." Jisoo replied

"Hmmm.. Kim Jisoo.. How about Let's start.... dating."

"But Krystal..."

"I'll tell them the truth.. The problem is on my side and I'm going to fix it."

Then he started dialing his grandmother on his phone.

"My dear Tae.. what's wrong? Why did you call?" His grandmother responded on the other line.

Jisoo looked at him with a worried look in her face.

"Because.... I have to tell you something.. Meet me at the hotel where we went with Krystal tonight."

"Alright."

After their call, Taehyung sighed and Jisoo caressed his back to calm him down.

Then Taehyung decided to rest his head on her shoulder.

"Can I rest with you just for today?" Taehyung said in his raspy voice.

"Of course.. You can rest anytime with me." Jisoo replied softly.

Little did they know that someone saw them....

It was Krystal.

She walked away and couldn't believe what she just saw.

Then her tears formed on the corner of her eyes.

Jisoo and Taehyung went to a date that afternoon, they skipped the PE classes just to have fun.

They stopped by the mall and looked at every booths that sells different kinds of objects.

From jewelries to stuff toys.

They went inside the department store and they tried on different funny outfits.

Then they'd laugh at each other.

This was an unusual type of date at a mall.

Afterwards, they went to an arcade and competed with basketball as well as race cars.

Then after all that fun, Taehyung and Jisoo are now walking causally at the mall and she noticed his upset face.

"Are you alright Tae?" She held his hand.

"I'm just worried that this would only stop our relationship. Maybe everything would worsen and Grandma won't allow me to date you."

"Tae... You don't have to worry.. Everything will be alright. No matter what happens, I'll never leave your side."

Taehyung smiled in relief as he looked at her.

NIGHT TIME...
HOTEL>>>

Taehyung's grandmother and Krystal were already waiting there.

Then Taehyung entered together with Jisoo.

Jisoo gulped nervously as she doesn't know what might happen to her.

As soon as they went to their table, the grandmother of Taehyung looked at both of them and her expressions changed.

"Taehyung who is she?" She asked

"Halmeoni.. I should've told you about this... and you as well Krystal."

"You don't have to.. I already know." Krystal said in her straight face

"What do you already know?" Taehyung's grandmother looked at them in confusion.

"I'm sorry Halmeoni. If I couldn't fulfill your wish... You couldn't just force me to have feelings on Krystal. I like someone else...Jisoo." Taehyung finally told them everything as he looked at Jisoo as well.

His grandmother looked at Jisoo, Jisoo started to feel conscious because of the way she was being observed by her.

It was as if she was analysing  her.

"You... Do you really love my grandson?"She asked her.

"Very... In fact, I think he is my twin flame." Jisoo replied

"Twin flame? You believe in those things?" Taehyung's grandmother started laughing and Krystal could only smile at them.

Jisoo looked at Taehyung feeling flustered.

Then she laughed awkwardly.

"Halmeoni.. Will you give me a chance to be with her?"Taehyung went back to the main aim.

"Arrasseo.. I will allow you two to date....If that's your happiness grandson... Then why not?"

Taehyung's eyes lit up in happiness..

He then went to embrace her tightly

Jisoo and Krystal could only laugh at it.

|end of Chapter |