IV. "Heart Can't Lie"

"Hey Taetae... I have to go at a restaurant with my friends wanna join me?" Krystal cling unto Taehyung's arm as they were walking down the corridors

He just realized that Jisoo was gone when the whole class was dismissed.

"Umm.. I'm sorry but I have to go home early." He lied.

"Oh okay then, I'll guess we'll part ways here." They stopped by near the entrance of the building.

"Yes."

Then they hugged each other.

After seeing Krystal off, Taehyung walked around looking for Jisoo.

He also became guilty the way he drove Jisoo away awhile ago.

He looked at his watch, he had no choice but to leave the school for his performances at the bar.

He was now walking out the gates.

On the other hand, Jisoo was walking and that's when she realized she was walking behind Taehyung towards the exit

Then she remembered what she overheard from the boys.

She fastened her pace.

When Taehyung arrived at the exit, the boys were about to smack him with a huge baseball bat on his head when....

Jisoo was the one who got hit on her arm.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he saw this, Jisoo was groaning in pain due to her arm.

Taehyung then grabbed the collar of the boy who did it and punched him several times on his face.

He then helped Jisoo up.

Fast-forward>>>>>

Taehyung was now accompanying Jisoo with her arm full of bandages.

They exited the hospital and it started to rain heavily.

The skies became darker.

Luckily they found a huge empty phone booth enough for two people.

They gasped for breath as both were tired.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? why did you have to do that for me?! " Taehyung shouted at her.

"Yah! You're shouting at me instead of thanking me." Jisoo said softly.

Then Taehyung's eyes softened as he looked at her exhausted expression.

They both sat down on the floor.

"Are you feeling alright?" He asked her.

Then he held her injured arm.

"I'm fine. So you missed your gig?"

"It rained so I asked the manager that I'd have to cancel my performance."

Silence engulfed their surroundings.

Taehyung looked at her then she looked back at him.

There was a huge tension between them as they were being dragged closer.

I thought Taehyung would not need me, but I'm the one who needs him right now. Even though it's temporary.... Jisoo thought.

Jisoo is the one that I need, at least for one night we could be together... Taehyung thought.

Then suddenly Jisoo cleared her throat.

"Yah Taehyung, is Krystal your girlfriend? Why are you so attached to her?"

"Yes. And why do you keep on asking me that?"

"Because I saw you kissed her."

"She forced me to."

"Forced?"

"One thing's for sure.. we're being forced by my grandmother to have a relationship due to that debt she had to pay her back for saving her life."

"Woah, that's complicated."

"I know. I never wanted anything from this. In fact, I... am attracted to someone else."

"Who?"

Taehyung couldn't answer he might just stutter, but at that very moment he was staring at her.

"You don't have to know." He looked away and crossed his arm.

"Is it.... me?" Jisoo asked.

Then Taehyung's eyes widened.

He looked at her and gulped.

"I.. I..."

"I like you Tae. I know we met last time at the café, then we became classmates there's just something you know? I can feel it." Jisoo smiled

Taehyung didn't replied but....

He slowly leaned closer to her, then his lips attached to hers.

Jisoo kissed back.

Their attraction for each other only got deeper as time passes and it becomes too much if they are away from each other.

After their kiss, Jisoo's heart beat so loudly and so did Taehyung's.

It was her first kiss, and she did it with 'the one'.

"This is my response Jisoo.. I also felt the same way." He said.

Then he wrapped his arm around Jisoo then he kissed her injured arm.

¦ end of Chapter ¦