III. "Forced Love"

Next morning...

Jisoo made herself prettier than usual.

She still couldn't forget about what happened last night, when Taehyung played while looking at her.

She smiled at her own reflection as she combed her hair.

She eventually went downstairs and grabbed her lunch box...

"Bye Mom! See you later!" She ran out of the house excitedly.

When she arrived at school, and specifically at her classroom she looked around... she was looking for a sign of Taehyung.

but there was none.

Meanwhile at a huge hotel...

An old lady came out from her car, she was wearing a very fine dress, and jewelries that you could see being worn by rich people.

"Where's my grandson?" She asked her bodyguard.

"He's already inside."

The hotel was very grand and huge, Taehyung was wearing his tuxedo.

He was sitting on a table with the girl who always approached him at school.

Then he looked up only to find his grandmother.

"Halmeoni.." The girl called out.

"Hello my darlings." The old woman sat happily between them.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked in his expressionless face.

"Of course, I'd like to check your date with Krystal."

"Everything's fine.. you don't have to go here."

"Ani.. I have to.. After all, I'm making sure you two are going to get married in the future. You know how Krystal helped me before, I would have to repay her by letting her date my handsome grandson."

Taehyung didn't understand why it had to be Krystal of all people.

And why letting him date Krystal would be the way his grandmother would repay her.

Years ago, Taehyung's grandmother almost died in the car accident but Krystal saved her by calling for help when she was in 10th grade.

You are a one beautiful angel, I want you to meet my grandson in the future, I want you to be my granddaughter as well.... His grandmother said.

"Aigoo Halmeoni... you don't have to do this." Krystal chuckled awkwardly

But deep inside her, she ji full of happiness.. She kept visiting their huge house and she couldn't help but fall for Taehyung everytime.

"I just want to see you two together before I reach my deathbed."Taehyung's grandmother said her sincere tone.

Taehyung could see this, he clenched his fist.

He knew that this wasn't what he wanted, he was just forced because he didn't want his grandmother to be sad.

"Don't worry... Everything is going well between our date." Taehyung said.

Then he held Krystal's hand under the table which made Krystal blush.

The next day...

Jisoo was happy that Taehyung was finally there but once again, he was with the same girl, Krystal.

"Psst! Why so serious?" Baekhyun asked her as he sat beside her.

"What? I'm not." Jisoo said

Then Baekhyun looked at the direction she was looking at

"Oooh... I finally see why." Baekhyun smirked.

Jisoo could only roll her eyes at him.

PE time....

Jisoo saw Taehyung sitting on the bleachers after he just spoke to his all boys squad.

She was about sit beside him when...

"Don't sit here, Krystal is sitting here." He spoke

"Oh... I'm sorry." Jisoo, instantly walked away feeling embarassed.

She never felt so humiliated in her whole life.

Taehyung watched as she walked away and his eyebrows furrowed signifying he was frustrated to have to drive her away.

Jisoo pulled her hair in frustration as she was walking out from the courts.

Just then, she overheard a group of boys from their class.

"Yah that Kim Taehyung... he thinks he's so superior.. the girls kept flocking unto him."

"Yeah right. What shall we do?"

"Corner him on the gates and let's destroy that bastard's face"

Then the boys kept laughing.

Jisoo gulped nervously.

She knows Taehyung is in great danger.

She looked back inside the court and felt a huge pain in her heart.

She wanted to know what Krystal 's relationship to him was.

But now it was too obvious, the guy who she obviously thought as' the one' is already taken.

She saw how Krystal and Taehyung were laughing and how Taehyung kissed her cheek.

But one thing Jisoo couldn't get was the way Taehyung kept staring at her.

And the way she felt there was something between them.

Well I guess... He doesn't need me to save him. He already has Krystal.... She thought.

She walked away putting on her earphones.

She was gone when the whole PE class was dismissed.

|end of Chapter |