II. "Attract"

PE TIME...

The whole class was playing  a guessing game, it was a game relating to physical workouts.

Taehyung was right behind her.

And everytime Jisoo mimics movements, Taehyung would laugh.

As soon as the classes finished, Jisoo saw how a girl approached Taehyung.

Then Taehyung was smiling widely at her.

Who is that girl? They look so close... Jisoo thought

Then she shrug her thoughts off as she saw her new friend, Wendy.

"Hey wanna have lunch with me?" She pouted like a kid.

"Oh sure Wendy, aigoo that aegyo you have surely works on me."Jisoo replied.

Then Wendy excitedly cling unto her arm.

She was a type of friend who was very sweet and clingy.

At the cafeteria....

Jisoo and Wendy found a table, then Baekhyun joined them.

"Where were you? I was looking for you. From now on, we'll be lunch buddies." Baekhyun said particularly to Jisoo

"Oh I'm sorry..I-.." Jisoo was cut off when Suhyun also sat with them.

"Guys count me in." Suhyun smiled.

"Sure. Nice to meet you guys. I'm Wendy." Wendy introduced herself then they just smiled at her.

Suhyun and Baekhyun already knew each other from 10th grade so there was no need to introduce.

Just then, Taehyung passed by together with that girl.

Then they both sat on the table across theirs enough for Taehyung to face Jisoo.

Jisoo stared at him, and he was already staring at her.

Jisoo never thought that their gazes would continue but it did.

Even though there was a girl beside Taehyung his focus seemed to be towards her.

After lunch time Jisoo went to her lockers to get her books for the next subject, it turns out Taehyung's locker was beside hers.

"You kept staring at me back there." Jisoo blurt out.

"Wae? Can't I?"

"Who is that girl anyway?"

"Why are you curious?"

"Oh nothing."

Jisoo then slams her locker door and walked angrily making Taehyung chuckle.

Why do I feel she would become someone special in my life?... Taehyung then held his heart.

Then Jisoo also stopped halfway towards her classroom, she held her heart.

Why am I so affected? Is Taehyung going to be someone special in my life?... She also thought

Dismissal time at the library....

Jisoo was scanning for books, she was going to use it for her research.

She found an empty table, then she saw Taehyung on one table, all by himself.

He was reading a book.

She decided to sit with him.

"Oh, you're here." Taehyung smiled

"Yes."

"Well, then I guess we still have the chance to get to know each other better."

"Hmm.. I guess so. Anyways, I'd like to ask you. What is your passion?"

"Me?.. I desire to be a good vocalist and guitarist, I want to join the Music club."

"What? Are you kidding me? We actually have the same passion!"Jisoo happily exclaimed.

"Yes...Wait, I have an idea. Why don't we both join the same club?"

"That's a great idea! I'm in!" Jisoo smiled.

Just then Taehyung looked at his watch. Then he stood up and grabbed his backpack.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm performing."

"What? Where?"

Taehyung realized how desperate Jisoo was then he grabbed her hand and pulled her with him.

Jisoo didn't know where Taehyung was taking her but the way he held her hand sent tingles in her spine.

They arrived at a bar near their school.

"Just stay here.." Then Taehyung dashed towards a guy who seemed to be the manager of the bar.

Then he gave him his guitar with the sling.

He walked to the stage and suddenly the people around Jisoo started clapping

Her eyes lit up when Taehyung started strumming his guitar and singing.

Jisoo swayed her head and closed her eyes upon listening.

Then she looked at Taehyung as he looked at her while singing.

It felt like their hearts became one despite the crowd around them.

And that's when they were aware, they were each other's reflection, as if they had a connection,

the feeling that they were twin flames.

|end of Chapter |