SPECIAL CHAPTER II

Simple reminder: Just stick to their updated ages, if mag-hahambing kayo sa mga naunang chaps or sa ibang book, I'm sure you'll get confused. Basta, just stick with the latest update to avoid that. Thanks!🦋

Btw, this is the last chapter! Salamat kung umabot kayo rito. Always enjoy reading! Lovelots!

Chapter 70.

T. H. U. N. D. E. R. (Point of view)

15 years later.

"Look, can you please stop being stubborn? You always causes trouble in here. You even skipped your class yesterday," My son said while facing her twin. Her twins eyes widened. "Yeah I know that and dad also deserves to know it. You definitely need to receive a punishment twin." He said.

Fuck.

My daughter skipped her class?!

"Is that true?" I said in serious tone while facing my daughter. "You skipped?" I asked.

We're now in QA of course and on the principals room to be exact. My kids wearing their uniforms while they're discussing something about me.

Damn. My daughter definitely needed to clear something. As the principal of this school, it's fucking not a good role model if my kids having a bad habits.

She bit her lips and slowly nodded. "Sorry dad! I didn't mean to!" She said.

Meet my daughter, Skye Alcantara.

She's indeed stubborn. She's 10 minutes older to his twin Cloude and she's now fifteen years old. She's so sweet and charming, she's our little princess.

"And he even use your name to excuse her in class dad. She lied to her teacher." Cloude said.

And he's her twin, Cloude Alcantara. Fifteen years old of course, he's so kind and polite. I don't know where he gets his attitude but believe me, he's so fair and practical.

He hates wrong doer.

He hates fight and argument.

Putangina sa sobrang bait ng anak ko pupwede siyang maging pari! I never heard him cussed, fyi. But Skye? Damn. She did, always. Lagi siyang nadudulas at napapamura, fuck, they're far different from each other.

Just like Rain and Zrel.

"You used my name to go and cut your class?" I asked my daughter again.

Napayuko siya. "Sorry daddy."

"Damn." Mura ko at napapikit.

Why she's so stubborn? Mabuti't hindi sila pareho ng kambal niya kundi lalong sasakit ang ulo ko. Do I deserve to be the head and principal of this Academy?

Hell. I don't think I am deserving if I didn't change Skye habits.

"What's going on here?"

Nag-angat kami lahat ng tingin sa nag-salita. "Babe." I said.

Rain walks towards me and gives me a peck of kiss in my cheek before facing our kids. "Looks like you're having a serious talk?" Tanong niya habang palipat lipat siya ng tingin samin.