Forbidden 21: One night stand

Chapter 21.

"Woa? When did it fixed?" Rain asked while looking to the Lamborghini parked on the parking area of the building.

The car is now ok. All of the broken glasses is already replaced and it's actually look a new one.

"When Ashton and Wrath came by. I told them to ask Dixon's company assistance to fix it so yeah, it's all new now." I said.

"Ow."

She remained silent so I asked her. "Is your leg feeling better now?"

She nodded and smiles. "Yup! Thanks God hindi grabe ang tama ng baril sa hita ko. I'm hundred percent sure na hindi mahahalata ni Yhats ang nangyari sakin."

"Yeah."

Good thing hindi malala ang pagkakabaril kay Rain. She can now walk straight that's allows her to get home dahil paniguradong lagot siya sa kambal niya pag nakita syang may tama ng baril,

Hindi lang siya ang lagot kundi pati ako.

She's now wearing the skirt that I bought and it's actually hide her would and bandage because it's not totally short.

"This is Dixon's car, am I right?" She asked all of sudden.

I nodded.

"May I ask why you use this car often? Don't you have your own?"

"Ask your ex about it." Wika ko at pumasok na sa loob ng kotse. "Kasalan nila kung bakit ito ang gamit ko ngayon." Dagdag ko pa ng makapasok narin siya sa loob.

I started the engine and maneuvered it heading to asungot company. Doon gusto pumunta ni Rain kaya doon ko siya ihahatid.

She chuckles. "I don't want to talk to him."

"Is it about his problem again?"

Tumango siya. "Yup." She said and took a deep sighed. "Btw, did you two already talk? Does he open his problem to you?" She asked.

I shake my head. "Nope."

"Ah ganun ba."

Yumuko si Rain at hindi na nag-abala pang magsalita. She look so dissapointed. I focus my attention in driveway when suddenly my eyes accidentally saw something,

"Fuck." I cussed that's catches Rain's attention.

Sa sobrang gulat ko sa nakita ko ay nahinto ko ang kotse.

"What happened?" She asked worriedly and tried to look to the spot where my eyes stuck in.

Hindi ko siya hinayaan na makita ang nakita ko at hinarangan ang tingin niya. "Please don't." I said stopping her to look.

"Don't stop me." She said and move her head out of curiosity. Her face turns into pale when she saw it.

Dammit.

Nakahinto kami ngayon sa car business ni Dixon. It has a huge place where many luxury cars are displayed inside. Napalingon ako habang nagdadrive dahil si Dixon ang may ari nito pero tangina dapat hindi ko na ginawa,

Nakabig ko kasi ang preno ng makitang may kahalikan si Dixon sa labas ng business company niya.

"I-I think we should go." I said and started again the engine.

Rain looks so shock to the point that she didn't blink and I almost cussed myself when I saw her cried,

Damn. It's my fault. I shouldn't have stopped the car!

"Sorry." I said while looking at her.

I want to say sorry even if I'm not Dixon who have kissed another woman. Damn. I just feel that it's my fault.