Forbidden 49: Wrong decision

Chapter 49.

"The fuck is your problem man? Balak mo nanaman bang maisugod sa hospital ha?" Wrath said while glaring me.

I continue drinking as if I'm not hearing him. "Stop nagging me." I said.

This time, Kennedy grabbed the bottle of tequila I'm drinking and put it on the garbage near him. "No. You're the one who needs to stop Alcantara. Tangina gusto mo nanaman bang mapass-out ha? Sinisira mo buhay mo eh." So yeah, he nagged me also.

Are they girls?

They all like to nag me as if they were my girlfriends nor my mother.

"Don't act like you're all caring about me." Wika ko at nag-tawag uli ng waiter para bigyan ako ng panibagong bote. "3 more bottles of tequila. Asap." I commanded.

"Fuck," Trevor cussed and then faced me. "Ano bang problema mo ha? And fyi dude, we're all caring about you. We're not faking it. Tangina kahit palagi kang late mahal ka namin." He added.

I chuckles. "Good to hear then. I thought no one loves me." I said and continue drinking when the bottles of tequila arrived.

"That's gross Zamora." Wika naman ni Andrius.

Trevor shake his head and then laugh a bit. "Gross ka dyan. Ayaw mo pang aminin eh concern karin dyan kay Alcantara. Tsk." He said.

Andrius just tsked then put his glance to me. "May I remind you, you can't pass out for the third time, damn, you may not be awakened if that's happened." He spoke.

"Then that's great." Wika ko.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you too." I replied then sipped one slice of lemon.

"Stop being childish Alcantara," It's Ashton's voice. "Tell us, what happened? Why are you doing this again huh? Don't tell me, it's all because of her again?" He asked.

I just laughed and didn't answer him.

"Damn. So, I'm right? It's all about Rain again?"

Still, I remained silent.

Hearing her name makes my blood boils up. Fuck.

"We warned you about this man," Wika ni Wrath. "So what now? You'll just let her be with Monteverde? Is that it? Iinom ka nalang dito at hahayaan sila?" He asked.

"As if I can do something about it? She already chosen her boyfriend over me so fucking tell me, do I still need to do something huh?" I said in pissed tone.

I'm fucking mad at her really.

I don't want to see her face nor hear her voice. Damn. I also don't want her name being said while I'm around- It feels like I'm being stabbed multiple times.

"So, you're saying that she accepted Monteverde's apology?" He asked again.

My forehead creased to what he said. "You knew it?" I asked back.

"Of course and I'm the reason behind it. I gave Rain a hint that's why she found out the truth behind the woman."

"Fucking what?"

"I said I'm the one who-

I didn't let him to continue his words and just let my fist touches his goddamned face. Fuck him! Siya ang dahilan kung bakit nalaman ni Rain yun! "Fuck you! Sino ka sa palagay mo para mangielam ha?!" I shouted after I punched him.

He wiped his side lips using his thumb and faced me. Nag-dugo iyun ng kaunti. "You think I will let her be fooled for so long huh? Tangina may karapatan siya malaman ang totoo! How can you say that it's a relationship knowing one of them hiding an unforgivable secret huh?!"