Forbidden 47: Second time around

Chapter 47.

"Sleep well." I whispered and give him a peck of kiss in his lips.

He's still sleeping.

I want to sleep more beside him but I cannot. Kailangan kong puntahin si Dix at tapusin na ang namamagitan samin.

Hope it'll be easy.

Halos hindi ako nakatulog dahil pinag-hahandaan ko ang pagkikita namin ni Dixon.

I want to rest more but I have to wake up this early to get prepared. My body sore specially down there but I still forced myself to stand straight.

It's not easy as I think.

Shit. May aftershock pala tong pag-tusok ni Thunder sakin.

I placed the small sheet of paper in the table with the lamp shade. I'm sure it would get his attention because I put the paper near in his phone. It consist of a short message and it is special because it's written with my penmanship.

"I'll be back." I whispered again while staring his peacefully-handsome-sleeping face.

Shit him.

How can he be this so handsome? For pete sake he's asleep. Ang gulo gulo pa ng buhok niya but still, he's freaking catching my attention! Hell.

I pulled myself together and take a deep breath. I grabbed my purse and give him a last glance before taking my step away from him.

"Am I ready to face Dixon?" I asked myself while walking away.

Bumugtong hininga ako at tuluyan ng lumabas nang bahay. I'm feeling nervous and nervous as I walked away and finally reached my parked car. Shit. Please give me enough strength to face him.

After a lot of minutes of driving, I already reached my condo. I opened it using my passcard and walked inside. I put my purse in the side table and continue walking to reach my living room.

I'm about to had a shower first before going to Dixons' condo but I was shocked when I saw his figure in front of me.

"Tell me, where are you in the whole night Zyrel Rain?" He asked in so much anger.

I'm sure he'll get mad,

He hates it so much when I'm rejecting his calls and not seeing him at the end of each day.

"Let's break up." Wika ko na ikinagulat niya.

I want to be straight to the point. Gusto ko nang tapusin ang relasyon namin. "What the fuck are you saying?" He asked in disbelief.

"I said let's end our relationship now." Madiin kong sabi.

"Zyrel."

"You want to know where am I yesterday?"

He didn't answer me that's why I continue. "I met her yesterday. I went to her house and asked her some questions and guess what? I just found something hilarious." I said while looking directly in his eyes.

I saw him gulped.

There you go- he already got what I'm sayin'.

"D-don't do this Zyrel.." He almost beg.

"Do what huh? You don't want me to break up with you? Why? Does our relationship worth to stay longer? No Dixon! No! I told you already that I hate lies, so why hide it from me? Why made me fool after those months? All of your friends knows the truth except me! Except me your girlfriend!" I shouted.

I thought breaking up with him would be easy as a piece of cake,

But no.

It's really difficult. He's my boyfriend. I am with him for a long long time that's why it's hard.