Forbidden 14: Way of apologizing

Chapter 14.

"Fuck." I cussed after I watched the cctv footage in my condo.

Tangina nakokonsensya ako sa sinabi ko kay Rain kahapon.

I called her a "Flirtatious" and that's the reason why I felt guiltiness right now.

Upon watching the footage, I saw how hard work she was in taking care of me. Damn. She took care of me but that's what I said to her? Fuck me for saying that.

I'm so hopeless and feeling really sick yesterday because of the wedding. I want to be there from start of the ceremony until the reception but I can't. Hindi ko kaya. I'm so fuck up yesterday.

Ni-hindi ko nga natapos ang seremonya at umalis nako ng simbahan.

Then I saw Rain. I saw her talking to Dixon and seems had a serious conversation with him then I also saw how he kissed Rain's forehead.

Damn. She's the girlfriend of my friend,

So why stay beside me and give me that motive?

It's really sucks me.

I don't want to those kinds of woman.

She kissed me, she asked me about her appearance and body and all but damn, she's in relationship. Ano nalang ang iisipin ko diba?

But yeah. I know. Mali parin ang sinabi ko kahapon.

I have a low tolerance of alcohol but I couldn't stop myself drinking because I was pissed and yeah, nalasing ako ng todo at hindi makapag-isip ng maayos. After Rain left me hanging, my head ache so much and hell, I'm awake in whole night because of this goddamned head ache of mine.

My thinkings was interrupted when my phone suddenly rang and so, I answer it. I let the caller to spoke first. "Fuck you."

What the heck?

What did I do to make him cuss like that?

"What do you want?" I asked him.

I heard him let out a deep sigh. "Come here, asshole. You must be forgotten that you are an assassin now huh?" Kennedy said.

"Tell him to go here." It's Andrius voice. Tsk. Mukhang sama sama nanaman sila ah? "You heard that?" Wika ulit ni Kennedy. "Bilisin mo. We'll wait you here." He said.

"Where?"

"Bar."

"K." I said and ended the phone call.

They've been calling me so many times but I always rejected their calls. Well I don't have time to face them because I'm hella' drunk yesterday.

R. A. I. N. (Point of view)

I'm so freaking boring! I want to get drunk but I can't drink here because Yhats will be surely get mad at me. So yeah, I take a bath and wore a white spaghetti strap tube and paired it with black pants and boots.

I will go in a bar.

No one can stop me kahit kakambal ko pa.

"Where are you going ate?"

I gulped when Precious saw me. "Am. I-I will just hm." Ahh! What will I say?!

I'm sure Yhats will not tolerate me about this.

She chuckles. "Don't make an alibi, ate. Don't worry I won't tell to your twin. C'mon, where are you going at?" She asked.