Forbidden 40: Black Swan racing - Part two

Chapter 40.

30 minutes before the race started, we went into Underground World or UW. This is my first time encountering a place like this.

Oh god. Everything in this place is so creepy yet elegant to look at!

Inside the huge gate that has an embroidered word of Welcome to Underground World there's a big and wide place that far different into the outside world.

Ang paligid ay puno ng ilaw. You can't say that it's already evening outside because it has so many lights here! There is also a wide road were many cars are ready to join the race.

Makikita ang ibat-ibang klase ng magagarang kotse.

I can't count how many cars are there because it's too many. Shit. Ang dami nilang sasali sa karera.

The place looks elegant because all of the people here are wearing a masks. Ang gandang tignan dahil iba't iba ang kulay nito,

Dixon said that UW has three important color of masks. The first one is the gold in color, only one to two person is allowed to wear this golden masks because it's for a Mafia only.

The second one is the color silver, it is the masks that you're going to wear if you are an Assassin. The third one is the color black, this masks is for Gangsters only.

Dixon is now wearing his silver mask indicating that he's an Assassin while me I'm wearing a red mask because I'm just a visitor.

So yeah, UW is full of secrets because they're all hidding their true identity inside their masks.

"You sure you're going to join the race? Hell. I'm nervous." I said while facing Dixon.

"Don't be nervous My Zyrel. Don't worry I'll be fine." He said and cupped my cheek and pinched it. "Can I receive a peck of kiss once I win this race?" Masuyo nyang sabi.

I chuckles. "Oo na. Basta promise me that you'll be really fine."

"Yeah. Promise." He said and smile.

Ngumiti din ako at napalingon sa gawi ni Thunder. He's also wearing a masks and I think he's talking to his friends. Napalingon din siya sakin at nag-tama ang mga mata namin,

The moment our eyes met, my heart started to pound loudly again.

Naputol ang titigan namin ni Thunder ng biglang may tumawag kay Dix. "Hey Monteverde," It's Andrius voice. "Someone wants to talk to you." He said.

Dixon nodded and faced me. "Give me a sec."

"Ok." Wika ko at syang pag-alis nya kasama si Andrius.

I remained in my seat and waited Dixon. Seconds later, my phone vibrated. I looked it and my eyes widened when I received a text from Thunder.

I tap it to read the message,

From: Thunder
You're killing me without you knowing

Kumunot ang noo ko matapos mabasa ang nakasulat.

What the hell?