Forbidden 46: Thunder and Rain - Part two

Chapter 46.

T. H. U. N. D. E. R. (Point of view)

I froze in my position when I felt Rain's lips touching mine.

My eyes were widened while watching her holding my shoulder as she deepens our kiss with her closed eyes.

I miss her lips and I want to savor it more but I was forced to break it. "Why are you doing this Rain?" Buong lakas kong tanong.

I think it's time to clear everything.

Kiss aren't legal thing between us cause we are just best friends so we must stop it. Yeah, we need to fucking stop this or else I will not ever stop myself from owning her.

And that's literally a sin.

"I said I'm wholeheartedly to enter that forbidden just to be with you Thunder." She said while still holding my shoulder and facing me directly.

Hindi ko maiwasang mapatingin sa mga labi niya.

Damn.

Her red-wet-lips seducing me so bad.

I shake my head. "Don't play me around. You don't know what you're saying."

"I do know it. Can we just forget everything just for this night? After this, I will break up with him. Yes I love him but I think it's not gonna work anymore after he made me fool," She said and bow her head a bit. "Anyways, hindi lang naman siya ang nanloko dahil ako din. I cheated on him so many times because I can't stop myself from wanting you." Aniya at nag-angat ulit ng tingin sakin.

I gulped.

Damn. She cheated also to her boyfriend because of me.

"And I think we must stop this now. Dixon loves you so much. He can't do that to you with his sense of mind, it's all accident Rain. Why don't you forgive him?" I asked.

He's still my friend.

Kakayanin ko kung mag-kakaayos man sila ni Rain. Mas ok nang ako ang masaktan kesa sa masira silang dalawa ng dahil sakin.

She chuckles. "How can you say that knowing you have feelings for me huh?"

"Cause I'm ready. I'm ready for the consequence while he's not. As much as possible, ayokong malaman ni Dix ang namamagitan sakin. Fuck. I don't want to destroy your relationship."

"But he already destroyed it."

"It's all accident. You can forgive him."

She glared me. "How can you be that so kind Thunder huh? Aren't you thinking about your self? You might suffer again for a long years moving on because of me!" She shouted.

"It's ok. I'm used to it."

Napapikit siya sa sinabi ko. "I won't let you," She deeply said and look at me. "I won't freaking let you." She added.

She looks so serious.

"But Rain—

"Can you do me a favor?" She asked cutting my words. She's still looking at me with her serious face.

My forehead furrowed to what she said. "What favor?" I asked.

"Please fight for me," Seryoso niyang sabi at naiyak ulit. "Can you do that? Oh yeah I forgot, it's not a favor tho because it's a command. You must fight for me." She added as she continues crying.

I don't know what should I feel after hearing her words.

My heart is so weak but she's giving me this urge to be strong—enough for me to do her favor.