Forbidden 38: Before it worsen

Chapter 38.

T. H. U. N. D. E. R. (Point of view)

*flashback* (chapter 34— when Dixon' called about Rain and Thunder's fake relationship)

"What the fuck are you saying that Zyrel's want you to be her fake boyfriend?" Bungad ni Dix agad nung sinagot ko ang tawag.

I took a deep sighed. "She wants to take a revenge to you that's why." I said.

"Fuck?"

"She saw the picture, man. Galit na galit siya sayo. The moment she knew that you're going to attend Kaizer's birthday, she wants me to be her boyfriend to show that she can be able with someone too, just like you did."

"I'll be allowing you to be her fake boyfriend tomorrow and that's the time I will make an effort to have her again. Good thing I already talked the woman I slept with."

"Y-you'll be allowing me to be her boyfriend tomorrow?" I asked unbelievably.

"Hm. I trust you man. Don't worry, I'll be fixing our relationship tomorrow. You don't have to pretend in a one whole day."

I gulped. "Nahanap mo na kung sino iyung babae?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Then?"

"We have a conversation. I asked her if she's not pregnant and she said no. Fuck. I'm so happy to know that Alcantara. May pag-asa pang magkabalikan kami ni Zyrel."

I felt stabbed in my chest when he said that.

Oo nga naman.

May pag-asa pang magkabalikan sila. Pero tangina bakit ko'to nararamdaman?

"Ok. Just tell Rain that you didn't get pregnant the woman you slept with."

"No. I wouldn't say that I had a one night stand with someone. Tangina siguradong hindi ako papatawarin ni Zyrel kapag nalaman nya iyun."

"She deserves to know the truth, Monteverde. If she truly loves you, she will accept you."

"Yes but I don't want to risk again. Minsan nang nasira ang relasyon namin dahil dun, ayoko na ulit iyung maulit. I will keep it secret." Madiin nyang sabi.

Fuck.

The first time he said that to me, sinabi kong wala akong pake dahil sa kanila relasyon yan pero tangina bakit ngayon parang hindi ko matanggap na maglilihim siya kay Rain?

It's not fucking right. Damn.

*end of flashback*

I'm now drinking some beer while remembering the conversation we had. Damn. Hanggang ngayon ba hindi parin niya sinabi kay Rain ang totoo?

I guess he is because he really doesn't want to open it to her.

Hell. It's unfair,

Sabihin na nating hindi niya nga nabuntis iyung babae, pero tangina, kailangan parin malaman ni Rain ang nangyari.