Forbidden 22: Neighborhood

Chapter 22.

R. A. I. N. (Point of view)

"The fuck you can't show your face straight to me?" Yhats said in annoyance.

I am now eating the letche flan he made for me 2 days ago. While eating, Yhats and Precious are in my front and just staring me eating because I'm kinda not in my mood and I'm not showing my face straight to them because my eyes are swollen in crying the whole night.

I continue eating and didn't face my twin.

"Damn." He cussed.

"She definitely have a problem." Precious guessed.

Yes. She's right. I have a problem and it's actually killing me right now! Damn. Nagagalit ako ng paulit paulit habang naalala ang eksena na nakita ko kahapon.

"What happened to you Thabs? C'mon say it to me." Yhats said in gentle tone.

I finished the plate of letche flan and faced them. Yhats face turns into mad when he saw my face. Shit. Do I look so wasted?

"You cried?!" He shouted.

"What happened to you ate?" Precious asked worriedly.

As much as possible I don't want to open about my pass relationship to them especially to Yhats because I know him, once he saw that I am miserable or I cried because of that, he will put his shoes on and go to Dixon and have talk with him.

"I cried because I watched K-drama last night." I said trying to be sounded like I'm not faking it.

I don't want to say the real reason why I cried last night.

I'm sure Yhats will get annoyed kapag nalaman nyang iniiyakan ko pa rin ang ex ko.

"You cried because you freaking watch a drama?" Yhats unbelievably asked.

Precious cleared her throat. "It's possible, kumag." She said and faced her husband. "In fact, I'm also crying while watching some dramas." She added.

Thanks God Precious agreed to me.

Yhats's eyebrows raised. "You just called me what?"

"What? Kumag?"

Lumukot ang mukha ng kambal ko sa tawag sa kaniya ni Precious. "From now on yan nalang ang itawag mo sakin. Tch." He sarcastically said.

Yhats doesn't want that. He prefer Precious calling her to their sweet endearment rather than calling him kumag. "Just kidding baby." She said and teasingly smile.

Yhats tched.

I'm actually smiling right now while watching this couple. Shit. I envy them. "Hm," I hummed to get their attention. "This is my last day staying to your condo Yhats." I spoke.

Kumunot ang noo niya. "What?"

"I said this is my last day because I'll be moving to my own condo."

"Are you nuts?" Yhats.

"You have one?!" Precious.

What the heck? He actually called me a nuts? Really? "I'm not kidding. I really have one."

"How can you have with those salary I gave to you yesterday? It's not enough to buy a condo." Yhats said in disbelief.

Yhats gave me my first salary as her secretary yesterday—noong hinatid ako ni Thunder sa kumpanya. The money isn't enough to give the whole payments to Thunder but yeah, he said that I'm allowed to pay it little by little so that's what I'm going to do now,