★ treasure map - ep.fifty-two

Start from the beginning

Jihoon rarely holds back Junghwan. It always Eunbyul he tells to calm down whether or not she is near him.

"Oh? Byulie, you are too silent today. Are you feeling scared?" Jaehyuk pressed, guessing his best friend was from the mafia. "You haven't talked much, it's weird."

Junghwan stood from his place, pointing an accusing finger at Eunbyul. "Hah! And she calls me weird!" He exclaimed, startling everyone seated around him.

"I'm not as weird as you, Hwanie."

"At least I'm participating in the game."

Junghwan's words sparked a little something in the others, causing them to turn towards Eunbyul as they waited for her to defend herself. She scoffed, her eyes widened as she looked at the others incredulously.

It's definitely Junghwan and Jihoon. Junghwan is pestering me to get me killed off, because he thinks I'll find out. Jihoon is silent and unresponsive this time around because he knows what Junghwan is planning.

"Junghwan-ah, you are the mafia, aren't you?" Eunbyul observed his face, amused as she saw both Junghwan and Jihoon react subtly to the accusation. "Guys, just trust me on this. I don't have solid evidence, but the mafia is definitely Junghwan. He's one of them, for sure!"

Jihoon chuckled, shaking his head. "You can't just accuse someone without solid proof, Byul. Just admit it if you are the mafia." His words confused the members as he supported Junghwan over Eunbyul — and that combination was not the one they were used to seeing.

It was always Hyunsuk taking Junghwan's side, while Jihoon always took Eunbyul's side. And unfortunately for Jihoon, his way with words didn't settle with his members as they thought maybe Eunbyul was right.

Maybe Junghwan is the mafia. And maybe Jihoon is too.

Though things didn't go according to plan. With Junkyu's nonstop blabbering, the male practically dug his own grave, making everyone suspect him as they all voted to kill him off. Except Jaehyuk who jokingly chose Hyunsuk, while Eunbyul voted for Junghwan.

As the game progressed, a moment to be remembered would be when Jeongwoo found out Junghwan was a mafia and exposed it. Eunbyul was the first to stand from her seat, hands over her mouth as she looked at Junghwan.

"Wait, oppa, are you serious? Is Junghwan a mafia?" She checked, wanting to absolutely confirm what she heard was right. "I told you! I told you, guys! I told Junghwan was the mafia! I knew it!" Eunbyul loudly spoke, taking off her coat as she slammed it against the table, a wide smile on her face as she was right.

Half of the boys covered their faces with their hands at the youngest's antics, while the others openly laughed, finding her absolutely adorable.

"Calm down, Peach. Where's all this energy coming from?" Haruto stifled his laugh, grabbing her coat from the table as he made her wear it. Doyoung nodded, getting up from his chair as he came to adjust Eunbyul's suit. "How many coffees did you have before shooting?"

"Just two," she replied. "I'm saving the other eight when I'm completing my school assignments."

"Who made your coffee privileges 10 cups?! I thought I said only 5!" Jihoon scolded, eyes widened as he heard the youngest's coffee limit being doubled.

"Manager-oppa said 10 was fine. And he has more authority than you, so I listened to him."

Junkyu smacked his hand against his forehead, sighing in disbelief. "Hyung, I thought we agreed you wouldn't baby Eunbyul. That's our job!" He squinted at their manager, most of the boys sporting warning glares at the news of their manager increasing Eunbyul's coffee consumption.