Gojo & Nanami - Daily Routine (part two)

Start from the beginning

Before he can finish his sentence, you point to the space under your head, and he takes that as a que to sit next to you. He slowly lets himself drop down, and he watches as you scoot up and lift your head to rest on his thigh. Your eyes close once again, so he takes his hand and brushes it across your scalp.

It's not like he was doing anything important tonight, he was just going to plug in his phone. This is definitely a better thing to do though, he can't complain.

Leaning his head back, he listens to your breath even out, trying to stay as still as possible. He's always been bad with this stuff, he always felt like he was moving too much, but it's not so bad when he doesn't overthink it. For now he just wants to keep you asleep.

Nanami doesn't know how long he stays there with your head in his lap, but he's roused from his stupor when the front door opens.

"I'm home~" Gojo says with an exaggerated whisper, tiptoeing into the room after sliding off his shoes. There are a few bags of food in his hands.

"Welcome back. Thank you for being quiet...ish." Nanami says hesitantly, trying not to accidently provoke the man and make him yell in defiance.

"I'm doing great, I'll have you know."

"I'm the one listening to you-"

"So I obviously got your favorites, also a few extra things for Y/N because I like them more." Gojo says, putting his hand on his hip proudly and gently placing the bags on the coffee table in front of the couch.

He crouches down in front of you, looking up at Nanami for a second. "Can I wake them up to eat?"

"Yeah."

"This is kind of sad, they're cute when there's no yelling happening."

"You're the one who illicits it, you know?"

Gojo smirks happily. "Jokes on you, I don't know what that word means!"

Nanami sighs, and watches as Gojo shakes your shoulder, chanting your name monotonously. At least he's not being obnoxious about it.

It doesn't take long for you to open your eyes, squinting up to see Gojo looking at you joyfully.

"Good morning, beautiful. Your prince has brought you food!" He exclaims, kissing your cheek to boost the effect of his dramatics.

"Kento, you're supposed to get rid of the monsters." You say tiredly, turning on your side to face Nanami's torso. He just laughs, patting your back while Gojo stares with feigned shock.

"How dare!" The white haired man protests. "I'm supposed to be the savior."

"I can do it myself. If anything, the quieter one is more of a hero in my book. That's definitely not you."

"Y/N~" He falls forward, draping himself across your torso and tilting his head toward your face. "At least come eat, you've been sleeping all day."

"What time is it?" You ask, shoving Gojo off of you and sitting up.

Nanami looks at his watch. "6 at night."

You stare at him blankly, jaw working with shock. "It's what now?"

"He said it's 6 at night. Are your ears broken?" Gojo says, sitting up on his knees and shrugging his shoulders. In response, you throw your leg off the couch and kick him in the face.

"Yeah. I got back and didn't want to wake you up and panic you. You're exhausted, I'm glad you got sleep instead of forcing yourself through the day." Nanami admits, scratching his cheek.

"I appreciate it." You smile at him. "I also assume you told Satoru to be quiet when he got here. Thanks for that too."

"Oi! I could've been quiet on my own!" Gojo says. You both stare at him without saying anything, causing him to frown and turn to start unpacking the food.

Laughing, you stand up from the couch and wobbily stretch your arms as high as they can go. Sleeping on the couch for that long was definitely not good for you anatomy. You sit down next to Gojo, patting him on the shoulder reassuringly.

"Thank you for being quiet." You say, ignoring the happy look he gives you and plating food for yourself.

"Get over here!" Gojo says, motioning at Nanami to come over by waving his fork. The man just nods, standing up and sitting on your other side.

Whether it's at the kitchen island, at restaurants, or on the floor, you always ended up sitting in this order. It felt familiar, and was the most at home you could ever think to feel.

"Thanks guys." You say after eating, staring forward at your plate without trying to make eye contact.

"You already said that-" Gojo starts, but Nanami smacks him behind the head.

"Let them finish." Nanami scolds, letting his hand drop from Gojo's head and instead letting it rest on the small of your back.

You roll your eyes. "I don't even know why I'm grateful when you're so annoying. Well, I guess that's more Satoru- don't look at me like that you know it's true."

"Rude." He says.

"But anyway, thank you for keeping my spirits up. For helping me out and giving me company. I didn't think I would have good roomates, especially in college, so I'm really happy I got to be with you guys."

"Y/N, you do so much for us too. It wouldn't be the same without you, and I'm proud of you for everything you've done in general, and for us." Nanami says, looking at you softly.

Gojo groans impatiently from your other side, putting his chin on your shoulder and smiling when Nanami finishes. "Yeah! You always humor me when I talk about stupid shit, but you also understand why I do it. You're one of the only people to get me like that, and I love you for it! Thank you for everything."

"God, did you really have to one up me?" You scowl, but it's easily covered by the grin overtaking your face. You lift your arms up, wrapping them around their shoulders and pulling them both into a side hug. "I love you guys."

"We love you too." They parrot, and wrap their own arms around your shoulders.

At this point, you felt like you could achieve anything with them. Like they would always be at your side and keeping you from isolating yourself from the rest of the world.

They would keep you afloat through everything, and you would try your hardest to do the same for them. That's what best friends are for, and you would all do anything if it meant that you were all happy. It's a lot of dedication, but for once you actually want to put in the work.

Well, maybe after a few more hours of sleep, that is.

(Can I finally get famous so I can write a book about myself? Damn. Or at least answer questions about myself. I'm joking. Maybe.)