CHAPTER 5: The Sly Fox

Começar do início

The Red Fox: Well, that is high praise. It's rare that I find someone so non-patronizing. Officer...

Judy: Hopps. Mr...

The Red Fox: Wilde. Nick Wilde.

Judy and Nick shake paws; Judy looks at The Baby Fox

Judy: And you, little guy, you want to be an elephant when you grow up? You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia. Anyone can be anything.

Nick: Ah, boy, I tell him that all the time. Alright, here you go. Two paws, yeah. Oh, look at that smile that's a happy birthday smile! All right. Give her a little bye-bye toot-toot!

The Baby Fox toots twice as Nick and The Baby Fox leave

Judy: Toot toot!

Nick: Bye now!

Nick Spins around and walks down the street with The Baby Fox

Judy: Goodbye!

cheerfully heads off, only to be stopped by Mike Smiling.

Judy: (Smirks) What?

Mike: Nothing. It's just nice to see you being a good cop. Good job.

Judy: You watched the whole thing?

Mike: I did. And you did great Judy.

Judy flusters a bit from Mike's compliment.

Judy: Thank you, Mike.

Mike: Now come on Judy, we still have a job to do. Ready, partner?

A smile slides across her fur.

Judy: Definitely.

Judy And Mike continue. Later in Sahara Square, Judy is write tickets. As she leaves a ticket on another car, she can see a few blocks away. It's Nick and The Baby a Fox. Judy gives them a wave, but they don't notice her.

Judy: Oh! Hey, little toot-toot...

She notices The Baby Fox holding a jar, and red juice is pouring out of a rain gutter. Nick is seen on top of a roof, melting the Jumbo-pop on a chimney grate. After he melts it completely, he tosses the stick down, slides down from the roof like a surfer, grabs the jars, and he and The Baby Fox walks inside their van and drive off. Judy looks confused as she sees The Baby Fox driving the van. She follows them to Tundratown and sees Nick and The Baby Fox. Mike sees and follows Judy as well, mildly confused The Baby Fox makes paw prints in the snow and puts small popsicle sticks by them, while Nick pours the melted Jumbo-pop juice over it. Judy continues to watch them in confusion. Later, Nick is seen carrying a cart of small Pawpsicles. He looks at the clock and it chimes 5:00. Lemmings are seen exiting Lemming Brothers Bank.

Nick: Pawpsicles! Get your pawpsicles.

Some lemmings leave, then one of them takes notices and goes up to Nick, and the other lemmings follow. The lemmings pay Nick as he hands them the pawpsicles one by one. They eat the pawpsicles and throw the sticks in the recycle cans in unison. The Baby Fox pops out from the recycle cans and pulls carts holding the discarded sticks to the van. Judy watches suspiciously. Later, in Little Rodentia, a mouse foreman is working until he is halted by Nick putting the sticks in front of him.

Nick Wilde: Lumber delivery!

Mouse foreman: What's with the color?

Nick Wilde: The color? Uhh... It's red wood.

Judy watches from behind the grass and growls angrily, knowing she'd been conned. Mike watches from afar. Sighing.

Nick Wilde: Thirty-nine, forty. There you go. Way to work that diaper, big guy! [The Baby Fox takes off the costume and goes in the van.] Hey! No kiss bye-bye for daddy?