Chapter 18

(This chapter is going to be all in 3rd person POV :) )

~~~~

After Eden and Debbie's heated argument, Eden immediately locked herself in her room.

Completely forgetting about what she was going to do before Debbie showed up.

Call Ed and Lorraine to see if they would know why Arne would say 'I'm sorry.'

Meanwhile at the prison, Arne was currently circling himself in holy water. Knowing what the demon was wanting him to do.

And he was going to do everything in his power to fight it off this time.

Eden was now, writing in her journal, writing some not so nice things about her argument between her and Debbie.

When Eden closed her journal, and looked outside her window, she couldn't help but feel like she was forgetting something. Like she was supposed to do something before Debbie had showed up.

The sound of the storm outside made Eden snuggle closer into her blanket. The strong winds making the rain hit her window, while the thunder rattled the house and the lighting lit up the sky.

I wish Arne and I could enjoy the rain together, Eden thought to herself.

And just like that Eden shot out of bed.

"Arne." She realized.

She rushed towards her door swinging it open but stopped when she saw David at her doorframe. His hand raised like he was about to knock.

"What's up David?" Eden rushed out, trying to get to the phone downstairs.

"I remember." David said, making Eden confused.

"You remember what buddy?" Eden asked, crouching so that they were face to face.

"The demon that's telling Arne to do stuff. It used to tell me the same stuff, and I remember what it used to say." David said, looking into Eden's eyes.

"What did it use to tell you David?" Eden asked, the fear no doubt showing.

"To hurt myself." He whispered, making Eden's heart stop.

"Hurt yourself like how, David?" Eden asked, a million thoughts running through her mind.

"Hurt to kill myself." He finally said.

That statement alone, had Eden standing up and sprinting downstairs. She rushed towards the phone, yanking it from the wall and dialing the Warren's.

It felt like an eternity to Eden, waiting for the Warren's to answer.

"Hello?" Eden heard Ed asked.

"Mr. Warren! You said everything was going in a positive direction! But you were wrong! It's Arne! I think something bad is about to happen to him!" Eden rushed out.

On the other side of phone, Ed frowned at how frantic Eden was sounding. Ever since everything started with Arne, Eden has always tried to remain calm and collected, but hearing her sound so distraught made Ed's stomach sink.

"What do you mean something bad is about to happen Arne, Eden?" Ed asked, glancing at a concerned Lorraine.

"When I visited him this morning, he was so cold and distraught. He said the demon knows about me and wants to kill me. I tried to get more out of him but all he said before he was taken back was I'm sorry." Eden said, from the other side of the phone.

Ed immediately knew what Arne meant by that, and it seemed like Lorraine did too from what she heard from the phone.

The Warren's both glanced at each other, dreading what the night was about to bring to them.