**Author's Note**

Hi guys! This isn't a chapter update but I just wanted to thank all you guys for 1.5k reads!!! I honestly never thought my story would do this good lol!

Thank you for all the feedback you've guys been giving back! It has really motivated me to finish this book!

So yes! I am pursuing this book and finishing it till the end lol! ;)

I'm currently working on chapters 11 and 12 as we speak and are planning on publishing them today! Because it's summer and I literally have nothing to do I may even start working on chapters 13 and 14 and may publish them too! But we'll see!

Also I would greatly appreciate it if you guys would follow me! That's why I had to give you guys this authors note because I know most if you guys wouldn't even see my appreciation under my messages lol.

But it's mostly bc I give updates on my messages and I have some book ideas that I would like to pursue as well but I want good feedback just like with this book!

And I also wouldn't want to leave you guys in the dark if I go a long time without posting!

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys! It really means a lot and I'll see you guys later today with some new chapters!

(p.s the book is about to start getting really good lol ;) )

:)