I quickly entered my class and sat in my seat when the chair next to mine was pulled and Matthew looked at me, a sickeningly sweet smile on his face.

I was absolutely disgusted by him after all he's done but I didn't let it show on my face.

"Hi there Jane! How are you?" he asked, a smile on his face.

"I'm doing good Matthew! How about you?" I replied, trying to sound as nice as possible, I'm a very good actress if I might add.

"Still on full name basis, huh?" he said, smirking.

Somehow, everything about him made me cringe like I wanted to crawl out of my skin but I would never let that show on my face, ever. Not until he paid for everything he did to me and to the people around me, the people I cared about.

"I told you, I only call people I'm close to by their nicknames" I said, turning my attention to the door as I heard footsteps aproching.

Matthew noticed me looking out the door and turned to me with a quizzical look.

"What are you looking at?" he asked, a little annoyed I wasn't giving him any attention.

"Oh sorry I spaced out, I tend to do that a lot when I'm tired" I lied, it was because I heard someone walking to our class.

His expression softened a bit and he was about to say something else when the teacher walked in, telling the class to keep quiet and take out their books.

I felt Matthew's eyes on me during the whole time of us being in that room, it made uncomfortable but if I wanted to keep up the 'stupid rich white girl' act I needed to pretend to be oblivious and dense to my surroundings.

As soon as the bell rang, Matthew was about to come up and talk to me when my phone rang.

I thanked god for saving me from another conversation with him and picked up, hearing Sean's shaky voice through the phone.

He was speaking really fast and I couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Calm down, it's okay, just calm down and tell me what's happening" I said, careful not to mentions Sean's name so Matthew won't know we are in touch with each other.

I quickly waked away, trying to blend into the crowd as Sean explained to me how he told out parents everything and how all of them cried for 2 hours, basically the whole time I was in class.

They apologized for not being able to some and Sean just told them it was okay for them to not come since he'll be going back to Paris to sort out his business, yes Sean had a company, a big one at that just like my parents but theirs was much bigger and more dominant in the business world.

I walked to the cafeteria, opening the doors and sitting next to my friends who were engaging in a very heated conversation with Ethan sipping on his drink, looking out the big windows at the other side if the room, completely uninterested in whatever they were talking about.

"Come on dude Sabrina has been in love with you since middle school give her a chance" one of the guys at the table said.

Brandon quickly smacked the back of his head, stuffing his face with pizza.

"What was that for?" the guy asked.

"Talking about useless bullshit" he replied, his voice monotone, like he just said the most obvious fact in the world.

"Why? Sabrina is hot as fuck and I heard she was perfect in bed, even if you don't like her just-"

I quickly cut off the other guy, slamming my tray on the table.