Love You A Little.

Laurel

"Laurel, please just open the door. We need to talk about this." Draco begged from the opposite side of the thick oak. I didn't want to talk though.

Not only has he joined them, but he's been apart of it for a mere six months. Six months of lying to me, but when I came clean about something I had only kept hidden for a couple of days, it's different.

Fucking narcissist.

Knock-knock

"You can't—won't ignore me forever. I know you won't."

"What makes you say that?" I droned.

"Because you love me." He said simply. I could feel him smiling through the door. I placed my hand on the doorknob, and slowly turned it.

When I did, there he stood with his infamous shit-eating on his lips. I hated how weak his simplest expressions made. His appearance is a deadly weapon. "I knew you couldn't ignore me."

"What gives you the impression that I love you?" I asked curiously. He smiled and gazed into my eyes.

"Because you told me so yourself."

Sudden realization hits. I didn't dream that I told him, but it actually happened, I just didn't remember it because I was so drunk.

"I—"

He cut me off by pulling my face closer to his with his finger and closed the small space between our lips. He pulled back and smirked. "It's okay, because I love you too. I—I have for a while."

"Draco, I don't think I can trust you." Who would blame me? How could I? He was able to hide something so important from me. I stepped away and strode over towards my bed.

The worst part? I'm actually considering forgiving him. "You've wronged me so many times. You've berated and belittled me on numerous occasions. You've kept things from me—you...called me a troll."

"I had to. If I told you early on, I know you would have done or said something you'd later regret. Something so bad, that we wouldn't be standing here right now having this conversation." He followed me and was now standing at the foot of my bed. "And I was angry. You're far from a troll."

I stood there with my arms crossed refusing to allow my eyes to meet his. "What about Harper?"

"What about her?"

He let out a small, almost inaudible laugh. I saw him in the corner of my eye stepping closer to me. I tried to turn, but I was too late. His hands gently grasped my waist where he pulled me closer to him, forcing me to look at him. His eyes, his silver eyes pierced through mine.

"Laurel Jane Nott," He began. I raised an eyebrow at him for using my full birth name. "I am so, undeniably in love with you, and I want nothing more than to be able to call you mine. And not like last time. I mean us, officially together. Title and all. I don't care anymore."

The one thing I wanted for so long is presented right in front of me, and I'm let speechless, unsure of how to accept it. If I want to accept it. He was still, nervous. He put his heart on the line, and I'm just standing here in silence.

Hearing his words made me realize something. I was never in love with Grant, but was in love with the idea of love with him. I had known Grant since I was eleven, and had always had a crush on him. It had developed into even more when Archie and I became friends, but seeing the way Draco is towards me, this is what love is.

"Draco," I said softly. His face began to harden until I leaned upward to kiss him. "I love you, too." I say against his lips.

He swooped me up and carried me over to the bed while taking his wand out. He cast both a silencing and locking charm on the room. He tossed his wand across the room along with his shirt. I hadn't seen the whole upper half of his body in this position in so long.

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down to so he could plant kisses on my neck and chest. His hands began to wander up my thighs until they were met with the lace that was barricading my pussy.

Slowly, he pulled them to the side and eased two fingers inside of me. "That didn't take long." He says referring to how wet I was.

"You just have this affect on me I suppose." I flash a short lived smirk, which turned into a moan that came from the rapid pumping of his fingers. He takes them out and sticks them into his mouth.

"I don't think you understand how much I've missed the taste of you."

"Don't be shy." I moaned as he buried his face between my legs sending shivers up my back. My legs started to shake almost instantly as his tongue vigorously waved against my clit. "Fuck, Draco." I moaned, gripping onto his hair. He slid a finger inside of me with his mouth still pressed against me. I moaned his name as I was about to come undone. I felt his lips curl into a smile. He was enjoying himself.

I bucked my hips against his face as I felt my climax release release from my body. He pulled away slightly before giving my pussy another kiss, then my inner thighs.

He crawled on top of me, rubbing his hard against me, teasing me. "Fuck me already, would you?" I growled.

"As you wish." He grinned and shoved his length inside of me.

I moaned once I felt him hit the back of my walls. I wanted to cry, but not from pain. It was anything but painful. "Fucking hell, Lo. I've missed this so much." He moans into my ear. "You're so perfect." He says between thrusts. "I love you."

"I love you."

He flipped us over so that I was now on top of him. I loved riding him, and he loved it even more. I started grinding on him, not taking his eyes off mine until his started to roll into the back of his head. Shortly after, mine did the same.

I collapsed next to him when we were finished, covered in sweat and cum. Completely out of breath.

Knock-knock.

"Who is it?" I inquired while quietly thus breaking the charms on the room.

"T—Theo." My brother replied with hesitation. I should talk to him. I have to understand and accept that it wasn't his decision to join the Death Eaters. It just doesn't match his persona.

"Come in." I said.

The door creaked open slowly.

"Hey, Lo—Oh my god, are you serious!?" He says, shielding his eyes. "You could have warned me!"

Draco and I both burst into laughter as we snuggled tighter together. "So what? You're fucking again?"

I shook my head with a blushing smile. "Wait, you're like...actually together then?"

Draco nods, leaning in to kiss the top of my head. I adored that he wasn't ashamed or embarrassed to show affection in front of his friends.

"Dear, Merlin. Someone alert the Daily Prophet. Draco Malfoy has a girlfriend. I'm going to go inform Narcissa." He shouts exiting the room in a cheerful tone.

"I take it he's cool with this." I said.

"He's uh, he's been waiting for this day for as long as I have. Perhaps longer."

"Draco?"

"Yes?"

"What are we going to do about Tommy?" I perplexed. "And Harper. She is kind of sleeping in your room right now is she not?"

His face froze into a stern expression. "You'll let me take care of that, yeah?"

I nodded and crawled back on top of him, and kissed his neck. We have a lot of lost time to make up for.