Fire Whiskey, and Cherry Lips.

Laurel

Draco quickly walked away from me after performing a very obvious public display of affection on me, leaving me alone and confused.

I was stuck wondering what he was going to do about Warrington. Was he going to confront him about it? I hope not. It would just cause more drama than I'd like to be a part of. It's bad enough that I've now hooked up with Draco twice while he's with Pansy.

Though based on what Daphnes told me, he doesn't even view them as a thing.

I made my way back to the common room. Draco nor Warrington werr present, thankfully. I don't know what I'd do if I walked in on Draco pinning him to the floor and beating his face with his ringed fist.

However, the common room wasn't empty, everyone was back from dinner, including Astoria. She kept glaring at me, but more than usual. She was probably upset because her sister isn't speaking to her, but is to me. Who knows? I rolled my eyes and went back into my room where she followed me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She asked in a snarky tone. I turned around and gave her a perplexed look.

"Um, getting ready for bed," I told her. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"That's not what I was referring to, homewrecker."

I was still trying to figure out the type of person Astoria was. At first, it made sense for her to hate me because she, like everyone else in this school, assumed I was hooking with her sister's boyfriend. If I were in her position, I would probably have jumped to the same conclusion, and shut me out as well.

However, Astoria also gives me the vibe that she doesn't like many people, as well isn't liked by many either. The girl is kind of a slut. Who the hell hooks up with their sister's boyfriend for Salazar's sake?

Wait, Salazar? I'm definitely turning more into a Slytherin as the days progress.

"Okay, I'll bite. What is it that you're referring to?" I asked. She sat on her bed and crossed one leg over the other gracefully.

"I'm on to you. I know what you're up to, and if you were smart, which you're clearly not, then you'd stop."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I replied flatly. I grabbed my pajamas and wandered behind the room divider to change.

"I saw you and Draco together after dinner. It looked quite suspicious if you ask me. What would Pansy say if she knew you were meeting with her future husband alone in corridors?" She stood up and grabbed the picture frame of me and my friends. Clayton was kissing my cheek.

"There's nothing to own up to." I lie. "Draco was just talking to me about that stupid group Umbridge formed. He asked if I wanted to join. I declined of course. That would mean I'd have to spend more time with you."

She narrowed her eyes at me as she studied my facial expression and body language. I swallowed a nervous gulp while I waited for her response. I sure hope she believes me. Her scowl hardened, giving me the impression that she didn't believe me until she said "Oh. Well, that makes sense I guess. He is in charge of the inquisitorial squad right under her, so..."

My god was she so stupid and I couldn't be more thankful. For a moment, I thought she saw him kiss me. She definitely would have said something if she had seen it though, right?

The following day we were relieved of classes due to it being the quidditch final. Slytherin vs. Gryffindork.

Astoria and I hadn't spoken since the not so minor conversation/confrontation we had last night, but I wasn't upset. I was leaving the common room to head down to the stadium when Daphne caught up with me and asked me to walk with her out there and sit with her.