☆ Party Poopers ☆ [Finale]

A/n: Hey y'all, sorry I haven't posted here in a while, just went on a trip. And I got a Tokoyami key chain! ^^^^ Anyways, enjoy part 3!

It was the day after the karaoke party and Tokoyami was on his why to Y/n's room

"Remember Tokoyami, don't be all weird and awkward mate! Very unattractive!" Dark Shadow exclaimed. "Dark shadow.. you're giving me a headache. And just making me more nervous." Tokoyami sighed rubbing his temples. " I don't give headaches! I give... uh.... what's the opposite of a headache?" Dark shadow pondered but Tokoyami ignored dark shadow and stopped in front of Y/n's dorm.

Tokoyami knocked on the door, the door opened revealing Y/n. "Oh, Tokoyami! Wow, you're.. right on time!" Y/n exclaimed looking at her phone. She asked him to come over at 5:30, and it's literally 5:30 right now. "I like to be on time." Tokoyami stated. "That's a good mindset." Y/n said. "Anyways, come on in!" Y/n greeted Tokoyami into her room.

Tokoyami followed Y/n in and closed the door behind him, examining Y/n's room. "You like my room?" Y/n asked flopping onto her bed. "Yes. It's very you." Tokoyami said sitting next to Y/n.

Tokoyami took off his guitar bag and leans on the side of the bed.

"Oh! You brought your guitar? That's cool." Y/n studied Tokoyami's instrument. "Hm? Yes, I did. I wasn't sure if you knew how to play, but I wanted to use it while we practice singing. If that is okay with you." Tokoyami said. "Of course! You are really good at it, it will definitely be a bonus." Y/n smiled.

"Okay.. so where do we start?" Tokoyami asked. Y/n started to show him vocal exercises, and Tokoyami showed Y/n some chords he was learning.

"Wow, you're really cool Tokoyami, you know that?" Y/n giggled. "Really?" Tokoyami asked wide eyed. "Yeah." Y/n smiled at Tokoyami.

Tokoyami wanted to say something like, 'you're really cool too' or 'you're really cute, but Tokoyami doesn't have the guts for that.

Dark shadow then comes out of Tokoyami's back,
Y/n was going to greet it but then it talked. "Tokoyami finds you really cute!" Dark shadow said in the most innocent voice ever. "Dark shadow..!" Tokoyami said startled. "You can't deny it Tokoyami!" Dark shadow teased.

Dark shadow and Tokoyami started to argue, but
Y/n wasn't listening. She was looking at her lap blushing like, crazy.

Y/n gathered up all the courage she could and looked at Tokoyami. "I find you cute as well." Y/n smiled nervously. Tokoyami and dark shadow immediately stop arguing and look at Y/n.

Y/n blushed even more, she was the center of attention. "We aren't cute! We are scary !" Dark shadow exclaimed putting his claws up in a scary matter.

"Shut up Dark shadow." Tokoyami said while dark shadow chuckled evilly, then disappearing. It was an awkward silence for a minute. "Am.. Am I really?" Tokoyami asked unsure. "Yeah..." Y/n mumbled blushing.

It was another minute of silence. "Y/n...?" Tokoyami asked nervously. "Y-Yes?" Y/n asked desperately. "Would you.... like to.. go on a... date? With.. me?" Tokoyami asked very slowly. "R-Really? You would want to go on a date with me?" Y/n asked surprised.

"...Yes, only if you want to.." Tokoyami said looking away. Y/n paused, and then smiled to herself. She gently grabbed Tokoyami's arm and hugged it, Tokoyami jumped a little bit but accepted the gesture.

"Sure. That would be nice. We can be party poopers together." Y/n smiled leaning on Tokoyami. "Yes." Tokoyami smiled to himself as he placed his beak on Y/n's head.

~•~•~

2021, June, Wednesday , 16