☆ No Nights Sleep ☆

(Fluff)

(Fluff)

Y/n hasn't been sleeping well. Ever since the villains attacked, Y/n is scared that they could just attack the dorms, right now, while everyone asleep.

It was very obvious that Y/n was a lot more tired then usual, and anyone if they look close enough could see bags under Y/n's eyes.

Tokoyami definitely noticed this, it is almost impossible to lie to Tokoyami, he knows when people lie and knows when they aren't.

Y/n is a pretty good liar, but Tokoyami still saw right through Y/n. So Tokoyami had a plan.

Y/n went to sleep per usual, and was ready to just stay up all night again. After a bit of just laying there, Y/n heard a knock at the door. Y/n didn't know who it could be, considering it's like, 11:50 pm. Y/n however got up non the less.

Y/n unlocked the door and opened it revealing Y/n's boyfriend of three weeks was standing there, in his pajamas. "Tokoyami? What are you doing here?"
Y/n asked rubbing their eye. "I'm here to help you sleep." Tokoyami stated. "What? What are you talking about?" Y/n asked confused. "It's been quite obvious that you have not been sleeping well. So, my duty as your partner, I came over to try and comfort you to sleep." Tokoyami explained.

Y/n sighed as they leaned against the door frame. "Okay, come in then." Y/n let Tokoyami in. Tokoyami's actions then sunk into Y/n. Tokoyami came over here at basically midnight to comfort Y/n.

Y/n and Tokoyami sat on Y/n's bed. "Thanks for coming Tokoyami, it means a lot." Y/n said. "Of course my love." Tokoyami said, making Y/n's cheeks flush a dusty pink. "What will comfort you
Y/n?" Tokoyami asked.

Y/n shuffled in their spot. "Well.... My mom used to cuddle with me to help me fall asleep.." Y/n mumbled. Tokoyami tensed up a little bit, he wouldn't mind cuddling with Y/n, it was just... Surprising.

Tokoyami slowly shuffled over to Y/n, and starting hugging them from behind. Y/n's heart was beating rapidly in their chest. They couldn't believe Tokoyami was doing this for them.

They both sat there in comfortable silence for a second, until Tokoyami slowly laid them both down on the bed, Tokoyami's beak nuzzling in the crook of Y/n's neck.

Y/n then turned to Tokoyami and rested their head on Tokoyami's shoulders. Tokoyami chirped silently, but then started to stroke Y/n's hair. "Goodnight Toko." Y/n mumbled. "Sleep well, N/n." Tokoyami whispered.

Tokoyami was the first one to wake up, he woke up to see Y/n's cute face snuggled up against him. Y/n's eyes fluttered open. "Good morning Tokoyami." Y/n yawned while scratching their hair. "I am sorry if I bothered your slumber." Tokoyami apologized. "Tokoyami! You did the opposite! You helped me sleep!" Y/n said putting their arms around his neck.

"I love your cuddles." Y/n squealed. "I'm glad."

Y/n then looked at Tokoyami's features and started to giggle. "What?" Tokoyami asked. "You have such a bed head!" Y/n exclaimed. "I've never seen your hair like that!" Y/n giggled as they ruffled up Tokoyami's hair even more.

His hair was all fluffy instead of straight back. "I love you." Y/n said hugging Tokoyami. "I love you very much Y/n, my love."

~*~*~

Sorry this was shorter then usual, please request. I'm running out of ideas.

2021, May, Wednesday, 12