♡ ︎Rollercoaster Rides ♡︎

A/n: my new wallpaper ^

Rollercoasters. What a spectacular terrifying disaster. Two years ago you rode a roller coaster, and it was the worst time ever. You always had motion sickness, and it never seemed to go away. When you rode that roller coaster two years ago, you were trying to impress your crush, C/n, since it had all the loops and stuff.

You had a feeling you were probably going to throw up, but you didn't think you would accidentally throw up.. on C/n. Yup. C/n hated you ever since, even though you tried apologizing two billion times, but whatever, you go to a different school now. You don't need to experience that again.

....Until summer came along.

It's summer time and class 1A wants to go to the amusement park. You thought you could avoid the roller coasters and play some games or ride different rides. You would rather ride through the scary haunted house then riding on the roller coaster.

You sat at a table eating your lunch. It was about lunch time so everyone sat down to eat. "What should we do next?" Tsuyu asked, tongue slightly sticking out. "What if we do that haunted house ride?" Hagakure suggested mischievously. "We could do that." You say between chews. "I don't know.." Momo hesitated and so did most of the other girls.

"Okay. Why don't we..." Mina looked around her surroundings and heard screaming, she bolted her head upwards to see a roller coaster. "We should go on that roller coaster! It looks nuts!" Mina pointed and all the girls looked. Your face became pale, it was a roller coaster with a bunch of loops and it looks so fast. "I-I don't know.." you chuckle nervously turning back to the girls. "Oh don't tell me Y/n is chicken?" Hagakure asked and you shook your head fast.

You then explain how you have motion sickness and the incident you had two years ago. "Well, that was two years ago. You might not be motion sick now." Mina said. "I highly fought it.." you fidget with your fingers. "I would like to ride on the roller coaster." Ururaka said. "See! Even Ururaka wants to ride on it!" Mina exclaimed. "Hey, what does that mean?" Ururaka crossed her arms.

"Come on Y/n, if you throw up or something then that's okay, I won't ever ask you to ride something you don't want to ride again." Mina promised, ignoring Ururaka's question. You sighed, and looked back at the roller coaster. You kinda like riding them, but your motion sickness.. you know what? You're going to have fun! Even if you throw up..!

"Okay, I'll try it." You agreed and the girls cheered. "Great, let's get going then." Mina said standing up.
Mina got everyone that wanted to ride on the roller coaster and everyone was getting partners, so they could sit next to each other.

You looked around, wandering who you should go with. Your eye caught onto Tokoyami, Tokoyami was talking to dark shadow, they seemed to be deciding who they should ride with. You wanted to ask Tokoyami, especially since he is your new crush, it would kinda be romantic, you hanging onto his arm and him comforting you. But, that is so cheesy and cliche, plus, you don't want to accidentally vomit on him. He probably doesn't want to go on with you anyways, he probably wants to go with someone cute, like Tsuyu or Jirou, or he might just want to go with a friend like Shoji.