♡ ︎Moulting ♡︎

A/n: this is very much inspired by The Tokoyamiverse by Fandomfrenzy625. I found out that Tokoyami has hair, not feathers, but in this one shot let's just pretend he does because it's just so cute! Also, thank you so much for 2k reads! Enjoy!

P.S. IMPORTANT; I suggest you look up moulting so you have an idea of what Tokoyami would look like.

 IMPORTANT; I suggest you look up moulting so you have an idea of what Tokoyami would look like

Saturday.

You haven't heard from your dear boyfriend, Tokoyami, all day that day. You really wanted to hang out with him.

You first texted him, asking if they were still doing poetry night, he didn't even respond. You try calling him but he hung up. You then went to his dorm and knocked, no answer. You try opening the door but it was locked. You weren't really sure what to do.

You want Tokoyami to be able to have his space and private time for himself, but he didn't even say anything. It was Saturday so no one really noticed. You thought you would try again the next day.

Sunday.

You call and text him again, you were left on read and he hung up. You were starting to get irritated, he could at least give you a small text, like 'hey, I can't talk right now' or 'sorry I am doing something right now'. But nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Monday.

School started and you went to class, you were going to have a serious talk with Tokoyami. You open the class door to see mostly everyone in their seats already, but Tokoyami wasn't there. Fine, you thought to yourself while sitting in your seat, I'll be patient.

Finally everyone was there and in their seats, but still no Tokoyami. Maybe he is just running late. Ten more minutes pass and Aizawa comes into class, he doesn't see Tokoyami and assumes he is just late. He ended up missing the whole day of school.

Okay, now you were really worried, he wouldn't just skip a whole day of school! Aizawa thought he just skipped the day and shrugged it off, he would talk to Tokoyami in the morning.

Tuesday.

You got to class to still see no Tokoyami. The whole class noticed now and were worried. "Y/n, where is Tokoyami?" Shoji asked and everyone leaned in waiting for your response. " I honestly don't know. I tried contacting him several times and even went to his dorm, but no answer." You shrugged. The class stirred, wondering if Tokoyami is okay.

Aizawa got into class to see Tokoyami gone again. Aizawa waited and hour and sighed, turning to the class. "Okay. Where the hell is Tokoyami? Do any of you know?" Aizawa asked tiredly and the class shook their heads. Aizawa turned to you. "At the end of the day, go check on Tokoyami, Y/n." Aizawa ordered. "I tried Mr. Aizawa, but he hasn't answered." You say. "If he doesn't answer you, then I'll just have to break into his room." Aizawa stated. You opened your mouth to argue but shut it, you should try one more time..