♡ ︎Shower ♡︎

WARNING: sexual ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You woke up next to your boyfriend and yawned. You look at your peaceful sleeping boyfriend and smelled your armpit. You almost gag at how sweaty you are, you don't want Tokoyami to wake up and smell you like this.

You get up and grab your clothes and towel. "Y/n?" Tokoyami sleepily asks. You jump but look over to Tokoyami who is now sitting up. "Oh, good morning Tokoyami! I'm just about to take a shower and I will be right back!" You say. Before you get into the bathroom though, Tokoyami says. "Wait!"

You stop and look back at Tokoyami. His hair was all ruffled up and he was looking down. "Taking showers... are very lonely.." Tokoyami mumbled but you heard him. "Um, I guess?" You shrug. "Would you like me... to accompany you?" He asked shyly still looking down.

You blush as you look at your boyfriend. He looks so cute when flustered. You gulp down your nerves and say. "Wo-Wow, um, sure. Why not?" You shyly giggle. Tokoyami gets out of bed and grabs his clothes and towel.

You both awkwardly go into the bathroom, it was dark except for the candles. That made you a bit more confident since Tokoyami won't be able to fully see you naked. You start to undress and so does Tokoyami. Once you are done undressing, you try to fastly get in the shower but almost slip in the process.

"You okay?" Tokoyami asks on the other side of the curtain. "Yup!" You reply. "Um, what temperature do you want your shower?" You ask. "How about (your favorite temperature)?" Tokoyami suggested. "Alright." You turn on the shower.

Once it turns on, Tokoyami proceeds to come in as well. He was now standing behind you. Your heart starts to race and you feel your face becoming overwhelmingly hot, but you tried to play it cool.

You try to grab the soap but realize it's behind Tokoyami. "Could I have the soap?" You ask. Tokoyami hums as he hands you the soap.

Okay, okay. It'll be fine. Just don't drop the soap and you'll be- the soap slipped through your hands and dropped to the floor. Fuck. You quickly try to grab the soap but it keeps slipping from your hands. Stupid fucking soap! You finally grab it and stand back up.

You don't even dare to look back at Tokoyami. Tokoyami meanwhile was blushing furiously. When you leaned down he saw... everything. You try and continue to play cool as you start to scrub yourself.

"Would you like me to clean you?" Tokoyami's low voice hit your ear. A shiver ran down your spine as you glance at Tokoyami, who's beak was right next to your ear.

"S-Sure!" You hand him the soap and wash clothe. You were excited but nervous at the same time, you've never done something like this before! Especially not with Tokoyami yet!

Tokoyami rubs the soap and the wash clothe together and then starts to wipe you down. First he started off with the back, then the armpits, and then under your neck.

"Is it alright if I... wash all of the parts?" Tokoyami hesitantly asked. You almost choked on your own spit but then nodded. He proceeded to go down to your legs, from down to up. He was so gentle.

You started to get butterflies when he was now washing your thighs, he then got higher and higher... and now he was washing your pussy.

You whimpered a little as he did so, but not too loud, that would be so embarrassing. Tokoyami heard you but continued to scrub. Once he was done, he then started to go up to your belly. He rubbed you as he got higher, closer to your boobs. "Is this alright if I..." Tokoyami didn't finish his sentence but you knew what he meant.

"Y-Yes." You mumbled. He then started to wash your small/big boobs. Tokoyami is thinking of how soft they are. "I never knew they were this soft.." Tokoyami accidentally said. You just moaned a bit and chuckled. "Thank you?" For a bit Tokoyami was scrubbing your breasts, they were so soft, he just kept on rubbing. He played around with the nipples a little bit which made you moan louder. After a bit he realized he should probably stop.

"My turn?" Tokoyami asks. You finally face him and see how flustered he is, his hair was dripping wet and it looked too cute. You hummed a yes as you grabbed the wash clothe. You started with Tokoyami's back, then his legs. You turned him to face him and you scrubbed his chest. You then went lower, and lower...

You were right above his genitals now, you kept teasing him that you were going to touch it but you kept rubbing and tickling right above it. You hear Tokoyami groan with pleasure and annoyance so you finally decided to wash his penis.

You start to scrub there and started from the top. You kept rubbing it gently and then once you got to his tip you started to tickle it gently. Tokoyami moaned in response.

You both were finally done, panting a bit. "Wow.." is all you say as you sit down in the tub, letting the water hit your face. "Yeah..." Tokoyami said looking away in embarrassment. Tokoyami's back was against you so you leaned your back on him.

"Are you ready to get out?" You ask after sitting there for a bit. "I think that would be best.." Tokoyami said as you shut off the water. Instead of putting on your clothes you put on a comfy robe and then put your hair up in a towel. Tokoyami put his clothes on and you both walk out of the bathroom.

You lay down in bed while Tokoyami sits at the end. "Tokoyami? I have a question." You ask as Tokoyami looked at you. "Usually... you don't really do this stuff, you know? Which is totally fine! I don't mind not having sex and if you want to have sex too that's totally fine! But I mean, you usually aren't the one that starts anything you know? Again, I don't mind either but I'm just asking what got you in the mood?" You ask as you held onto a pillow.

Tokoyami looked at his lap and sighed. "I knew you would ask... well, you know how it's springtime?" Tokoyami said looking at you, but you still didn't get the hint yet. "And I'm half bird..?" Tokoyami gave you another hint.

You then got it. "Oh yeah! Springtime!" You hit yourself on the head. "I totally forgot about that! Well, I wasn't sure if the whole mating thing counted for you but... okay, that makes a lot of sense now." You sighed in realization. Tokoyami came towards you and hugged you. You both were now cuddling.

"Is that okay if we don't have sex much? I just enjoy being with you..." Tokoyami asked hiding his face in your chest. You giggle in response. "Of course I don't mind! Sex isn't all about being in a relationship. Plus, we are still young and we don't want to accidentally get pregnant, you know?" You chuckled as you held onto Tokoyami tighter.

"I love you." Tokoyami mumbled into your chest. "Love you too, emo lord."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A/n: wowsers. That was my first time writing anything like that! Hope this wasn't too cringey! This was requested by a friend as a joke, but I took it seriously. You know who you are. 0-0 Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed! Bye!

2021, July, Saturday, 10