☆ Birdie Kisses ☆

(Picture made by me) ;))               ^^^This fanfic is inspired by Spin The Bottle with Tokoyami by WhenSarahSmiles on YouTube

(Picture made by me) ;)) ^^^
This fanfic is inspired by Spin The Bottle with Tokoyami by WhenSarahSmiles on YouTube

Tokoyami and Y/n walked side by side down the street. They both were under a umbrella as it slightly drizzled. They just got out of the grocery store to get some snacks for the movie night between Tokoyami, Y/n, Shouji, Jirou and Tsu.

As a car drove by, water was flying onto the sidewalks, hitting a bunch of people. Once the car came closer to Y/n and Tokoyami, Tokoyami blocked the ran water with the umbrella, putting his arm right behind Y/n, almost holding her waist. "You okay?" Tokoyami asked Y/n. "Yeah. Thanks." Y/n smiled. Tokoyami gently held Y/n's hand in his and they continued to walk.

Tokoyami and Y/n just started dating three weeks ago, after being friends for a while, Denki finally pushed Tokoyami to ask Y/n out. Y/n had the same feelings for Tokoyami so they started dating. Tokoyami liked to take things slow, like they recently just started holding hands, but Y/n respected that. Y/n doesn't like taking things too fast either.

"So how was your day?" Tokoyami asked. "Oh it was nice." Y/n said. Y/n then continued on about what she did today and Tokoyami listened while humming and nodding. They both then stopped at a stop light.

Tokoyami then stopped listening for a second when he saw a couple across the street. They were both kissing each other, with love. It didn't feel lusty, it just felt like love was pouring onto each other. Tokoyami frowned after looking at them for awhile.

"...and when Midoryia found out, it was so-" Y/n stopped when she noticed Tokoyami wasn't paying attention. Tokoyami heard Y/n stop and he turned his attention to her. "Why did you stop?" Tokoyami asked. Y/n looked at where Tokoyami was looking and saw the couple.

Y/n thought that Tokoyami was worrying about taking things slow, and he felt bad. Y/n looked back to Tokoyami. "If you're worried about taking things slow, I'm really okay with it! I don't mind not kissing and stuff like that! I really don't mind-" Y/n was cut off by Tokoyami. "No. That's not it." Tokoyami said looking down, looking ashamed.

Y/n placed her hand on his cheek, making him face her. "Hey... You can tell me anything. I won't judge." Y/n said with a confident smile. Tokoyami nodded a little bit. They both then crossed the street.

Tokoyami sighed. "I love you. I love you very much Y/n." Tokoyami said. Y/n's face became pink from his sudden affection. Tokoyami continued. "And sometimes, I feel like I cannot give you your needs. I have been taking things 'slow' because... well, because I honestly don't want to hurt you, or scare you." Tokoyami said, Y/n looked at Tokoyami but Tokoyami continued looking forward. "What are you talking about?" Y/n asked.

"With my bird head, we cannot do a lot of things, and that includes kissing.." Tokoyami said. "But I thought you said you can kiss?" Y/n asked. "I can. But it is very embarrassing, and I'm not sure if you would like it.." Tokoyami said. Y/n then stopped in her tracks and grabbed Tokoyami's hand. Tokoyami was surprised by this but stopped and faced Y/n.

Y/n had a serious face on, that looked kinda scary not going to lie. But Tokoyami listened to what she was going to say. "Tokoyami. I don't care if you can or can't kiss normally, because I love you too. And I don't care if it's the most embarrassing kiss in the world! I would kiss you.. If you wanted to..." Y/n paused. "I love you, Fumikage. And I will kiss you if you want to kiss me." Y/n said honestly.

Tokoyami was just standing there, with his eyes wide. Her sentence just echoed in his head. He then squeezed Y/n's hand. "I would.... I would like to kiss you too. If you want to kiss me... Then I shouldn't stop you if we both want to kiss.." Tokoyami said. "It's up to you Tokoyami. I'm fine with whatever you choose." Y/n said. They both stared at each other for a second, and then Tokoyami nodded.

"I want to kiss you, F/n L/n."

Y/n's heart thumped in her chest as she heard those words, but she kept her serious face on. Tokoyami fixed the umbrella to make sure rain didn't hit them. Y/n out of nowhere, hugged him. A nice, calm, hug. "Tokoyami. I love you. And I will do whatever makes you comfortable." Y/n said. Tokoyami hugged back with one arm. He stroked Y/n's hair for a second, before they pulled apart, and stared at each other. For a second, it seemed Tokoyami was going to kiss Y/n, but stopped.

While Tokoyami stared into Y/n's eyes, he said. "I will kiss you. Let's just not do it in public. You may not care if it's embarrassing, but I do care." Tokoyami said, moving the strand of hair out of
Y/n's face. "Whatever makes you comfortable." Y/n repeated. Tokoyami nodded as they both hand in hand walked to the dorms.

They both decided to go to Y/n's room. Y/n locked the door to make sure no one bothered them and placed the snacks on her desk. They both sat on
Y/n's bed. Immediately once they did, Tokoyami grabbed Y/n's lower back a shuffled her closer to him. They both were now staring at each other.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Tokoyami made sure. "Yes Tokoyami." Y/n said. "Okay, if I hurt you in any sort of way, then please let me know." Tokoyami said. "Of course." Y/n said.

Tokoyami then gently grabbed Y/n's face and they both leaned in closer. Y/n closed her eyes, awaiting for the 'embarrassing' kiss.

Y/n then was surprised. She felt the most cutest things on her cheek. She opened her eyes to see Tokoyami nipping at her cheek and snuggling his beak up against her. It was the most cutest thing ever to Y/n. "Tokoyami!" Y/n squealed. Tokoyami pulled away, concerned if he hurt you.

"That was the most cutest thing ever! You're embarrassed by this?" Y/n said as she pressed her lips on top of Tokoyami's beak. Which made Tokoyami flustered. "I love you!" Y/n squealed while hugging the surprised and flustered Tokoyami.

Y/n understood now that he didn't want to take things slow, he was just too embarrassed!

Before watching the movie, Tokoyami and Y/n spent their time kissing and cuddling each other.

: 0

So cute! I think this is my favorite one shot so far! I took the kissing from WhenSarahSmiles on YouTube, go check them out!

2021, May, Wednesday, 5