♡ ︎Fucking Cramps ♡︎

Period Comfort

Imagine, you and Tokoyami hugging like this<3

You groaned as you hid your face under the blanket

You groaned as you hid your face under the blanket. You feel like you're dying, honestly, you would rather die right now. Then the pain would finally be gone. You kept hearing you phone vibrate and ring, you look out of your blanket to your dark room, seeing the light glow from your phone. You grumbled, your phone is all the way over on your dresser, you're in too much pain to even sit up. You just hope it isn't anyone important and you cover your face again.

After about ten minutes, you hear a soft knock on your door. "Y/n? Are you alright? It's Tokoyami." You heard the deep voice say. You take the blanket off your face slightly. "Come in!" You shout, flinching at the small light peaking from the hallway. You squint and see your boyfriend. "Y/n? I've been calling and texting, you haven't answered." Tokoyami stated shutting the door. "Are you okay?" Tokoyami asks sitting next to you.

"Well, I hate everyone one and everything. And I feel like dying." You grumble and Tokoyami's eyes widened. "Are you sick?" Tokoyami asked and you shook your head, your back facing him. Tokoyami thought for a second, and looked back up. "Is it... that time of month..?" Tokoyami asked and you sighed. "My period? Yes. I'm in so much pain I feel like I want to die." You state sharply.

"Please don't say that Y/n. I can't live without you." Tokoyami rubbed your back. "Well, I want to die. I can't bear it anymore." You cried and Tokoyami sighed. You didn't notice Tokoyami get up and leave the room, once the door closed you realized he left. You lay on your back, eyes on the door. "No, Tokoyami... please don't go.." you felt like crying, you wanted to cuddle with him, but maybe you pushed a button when you said you wanna die. Maybe he thinks it's gross? I mean, it is pretty gross. But why would he leave? He wouldn't be grossed out, would he? You sigh sadly, you just felt way more in pain then before.

After about twenty minutes, you're surprised to see the door open once again. You look up to see Tokoyami with some grocery bags. He sets them on your desk and takes some stuff out. He brings the stuff over to you and you see what it is. Tokoyami turned on your led lights so he could see, you cover your face in embarrassment, you probably look like shit. Tokoyami sits next to you again and gives you a heating pad. "I had to look up some stuff.. sorry if I took awhile." Tokoyami apologized and you sat up.

He probably saw the tears forming in your eyes. "Thank you.." you whine with a smile. Tokoyami gives you the medicine and sets some snacks on your light stand. "Is there anything else you need my dear?" Tokoyami asked and you nodded. "I just want cuddles.." you whined and Tokoyami blushed, though you couldn't see it. "Okay, whatever makes you happy." Tokoyami slid towards you, you wrapped your arms around his back and your legs around his waist, squishing your face in his chest.

Tokoyami blushed more at the sudden interaction, but soon relaxed and slowly laid you both down. "Thank you..." you mumbled into his shirt and Tokoyami rested his beak on your hair. "Anything for the love of my life." Tokoyami whispered. You both closed your eyes, letting the warmth surround them into slumber.

(●'◡'●)ノ

A/n: I actually feel like dying. So I made a short comfort for myself. Welp, I'm going to go ravage the pantry, and I'll see you all later.

2021, July, Wednesday, 28