𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤𝟩

Billie's•POV

Ever since Kaylee moved out.. it's been so lonely in this big house. She took Mayalin, so it's just been me and shark.

The loud silence that rings through my ears at night is a constant reminder of everything I've lost.. and I can't blame anyone for that but myself.

I've truly fucked up my family because of the issues that I have. And now look at me.. back at square one.

I'm single and lonely and have no one to comfort me but Shark, which he doesn't really even do. I think he's mad at me for what happened with me and Kaylee. He absolutely loved Kaylee and loved My even more.

So, I wouldn't be surprised if he was upset at me for being the reason they aren't here anymore. Dogs know shit.

I'm so scared that me and Kaylee aren't going to get back together. Sometimes I cry at night because the question of 'What if we don't ever get back together and she moves on' gets into my head, and makes me have a anxiety attack.

I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if Kaylee ever moved on. I mean I would.. for the sake of our daughter.. but it would be extremely hard.

I haven't had sex in months nor have I had any physical comfort from anyone. I honestly just need a hug. But if it's not from Kaylee, I don't want it.

I miss her lips.

I miss her touch.

I miss her taste..

I miss everything about her.

Kaylee is my person.

And not having my person here with me.. is the most unexplainable feeling ever. The amount of pain and hurt that I'm experiencing is genuinely so scary.

I just want her and my daughter back here with me. I need them back here with me.

I throw the vegan cup noodles away in the trash and check sharks food dish before making my way upstairs. My back has pretty much healed but my leg is still fucked up.

I've perfected the art of hopping on one foot and learned how to go up the stairs without my crutches though so I guess that's good.

Once I got to my room, I closed the door and turned off the light.

It's weird having this room only be my room again. All of Kaylee's clothes, hair products, shoes and perfume are all gone.

It looks so empty in here and in the bathroom.

I lay on the bed and scoot back to the headboard letting myself sit up against it. I unplug my phone from charger and grab it off the nightstand, to check my notifications.

Once I text a few people back, I go to safari and open a private browser. I go on porn hub and search through the recommended videos before finding one that seemed interesting enough to watch.

I hate men but I like to watch straight porn since I have a dick. Sometimes the guys ruin it though by moaning too loud and it completely turns me off.

I've been masturbating a lot more recently. Mainly because I don't have a girlfriend to satisfy my sexual needs anymore, but it's also because it makes me feel happy for a few minutes after I finish.

Of course my hand can't do half of the things Kaylee can do to me but it's all I have right now.

I watch as the girl in the porno, throws her ass back on the guys dick, while moaning, leaving a thick coat of her cum on the base of his dick. I imagine that It's me and Kaylee fucking in the video as I rub my hard print through my boxers.