𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟢

^^😩⭕️💢⭕️💢⭕️💢

Kaylee's•POV

I fucking hate that bitch. It's been about a week and a half since billie decided to go all Ted Bundy on Marcus's ass.

After she left that day I cleaned Marcus up and offered for him to spend a night until he was okay, since he got his ass beat really bad, but he said no.

He was mad that I was still involved with her and felt like I was just using him for sex and didn't really care about his feelings.

He told me that I should've just left him alone when he suggested that we shouldn't be friends anymore.

So he ghosted me.

He blocked me on everything and cut all ties with me.

I deserve it to be honest.

I still get sad from time to time because we had a special friendship.

But Kaylee just HAD to ruin it. I genuinely hate myself so much.

I haven't talked to Billie either. Probably because I pulled a Marcus and blocked her on everything.

She hasn't showed up at my house or anything which is a huge surprise, since her favorite thing to do is breaking and entering.

I guess since she's starting tour in a couple of days she's been busy with planning for that.

But whenever she's not busy with planning tour, she has been being petty.

Dani and Tanyah have been some fucking, detectives. They've been telling me that she's been posting a bunch of videos of her at strip clubs, and her getting lap dances.

She's been reposting videos and pictures of girls with heart eye emojis and even commented some hearts under a picture that Dani posted.

She's trying to get a reaction out of me.

She can do what ever she wants with other bitches, but purposely flirting with my best friend crosses the line.

Sometimes she even slides up on Dani's story and says some flirtatious shit.

I have to stop Dani every time from going off on her because that's exactly what she wants.

A fucking reaction. Petty ass bitch.

I got something for her ass though.. just wait.

On another note, I finally got an abortion yesterday

Everything that has recently happened just confirmed on why neither one of us are ready for kids. Especially not with each other.

I mean shit, how do I know Billies hoe ass doesn't have any other bitches pregnant.

And you know since she's so desperate to play mother goose she's probably vouching for them to keep their babies as well.

Either way I don't need kids right now and I'm mad at myself for even considering it.

I went into the abortion clinic yesterday after work and they just gave me the pill instead of doing the procedure.

It turns out that I was actually about four weeks pregnant instead of two. Meaning that billie had got me pregnant wayy before I thought she did.